• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Btl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btl

I can't believe there are no threads on BTL on the first page. Come on, get a grip people!

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I can't believe there are no threads on BTL on the first page. Come on, get a grip people!

Prawny I think you have enough of a grip for all of us.

Comment

I don't understand why people make so much fuss about a sandwich.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

This should keep you happy.
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Housing

It really is worrying that housing is such an emotive and politisized issue.

The fact that all madBrownsmad rhetoric indicates that he will give away the rags that are left in his public coffers to buy bad debt from banks is really worrying. In my mind, its the equivilent of a African country being given aid and then having to cripple the country to pay it back.

Brown knows that if banks carry on on their present tack, BBC prime time is going to be full of families sitting on boxes outside foreclosed homes with crying kids all blaming the government for their woes.

As much as I hate Brown, its really not his fault. Their are a lot of other things that he has scr3wed up but the housing crash is not one of them. He does seem to be setting a worrying precedent of forgiving financial mismanagement though and selling the country to the banks is no exception.

In essence thats his biggest problem. He is a control freak and overly responsible and its translates into a patronising stance that the government is responsible for the financial decisions the citizens and corporations on their watch take.
          There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Working...
          X