• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who is the most...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is the most...

Gully MC out there at the moment? I used to like Nas but he's pretty weak these days, Jim Jones was pretty real but I have been hearing rumours that he's soft too. That pretty much lives Freaky Zeaky and maybe Santana, but if you take away Dip Set from them I not convinced....

I still would not discount any of the older cats like Jay Z and Ja Rule cos lyrically they can still be pretty ruckus on a track but they're getting on a bit the games changed in recent years and Im not sure if they can still go hard on a track like they used to.

Discuss.

Originally posted by HRH View Post
    Gully MC out there at the moment? I used to like Nas but he's pretty weak these days, Jim Jones was pretty real but I have been hearing rumours that he's soft too. That pretty much lives Freaky Zeaky and maybe Santana, but if you take away Dip Set from them I not convinced....

I still would not discount any of the older cats like Jay Z and Ja Rule cos lyrically they can still be pretty ruckus on a track but they're getting on a bit the games changed in recent years and Im not sure if they can still go hard on a track like they used to.

Discuss.
    No.
    That boy go raaaaaaa
    Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post

Discuss.
      WTF are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Diestl View Post
        WTF are you talking about?
        WHS
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

What is he going on about now?

Comment

Ska needs debugging, it's spouting rubbish again
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
              No.
              WHS.
              WTS.
              HTH
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

What does WHS mean? I keep seeing in on my posts...

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                  What is he going on about now?
                  I think he's asking peoples opinions on rappers or something.

It's obviously "street" and we can't interpret it properly.

Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

What he said.

Comment

Working...
                    X