• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is Snaw today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Snaw today

Where is Snaw ?
    I need one of his motivational threads to get me psyched up, I am struggling today

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Where is Snaw ?
    I need one of his motivational threads to get me psyched up, I am struggling today

Get your arse in gear or you're sacked!

Churchill - In "Will that do" mode?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Get your arse in gear or you're sacked!

Churchill - In "Will that do" mode?
      no no no

its got to come from within. Self motivation. Snaw understands.
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        Where is Snaw ?
        Just write all your documentation in Comic Sans font.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
          Obviously I tried that. The problem is, I dont do any documentation

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

He is tramping through the jungles of suburban Glasgow, armed with a baby stroller and a sense of adventure. Sometimes he doesnt even use the footpath, but uses the grass verges as he doesnt like to be on the beaten track. He is a traveller not a commuter.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                He is tramping through the jungles of suburban Glasgow, armed with a baby stroller and a sense of adventure. Sometimes he doesnt even use the footpath, but uses the grass verges as he doesnt like to be on the beaten track. He is a traveller not a commuter.
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                  Made me chuckle.

I hope snaw sees the funny side too and doesn't take it to heart.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Morning all.

It was a one week only gig I'm afraid. I'll pass the baton onto EO, see if he can drag us through the week.
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                    X