• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

US government spying on UK motorists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US government spying on UK motorists

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...-mostviewedbox

George Orwell would have been proud of Blair legacy...

They've been doing it for years, all that's happened is that people now know about it because the government has dotted the i's and crossed the t's on the legal formalities.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

A spokesman declined to say how many times images had been sent from London to other countries.

However, he added: "We would like to reassure the public that robust controls have been put in place to control and safeguard access to, and use of, the information."
      They put the details on a disk and then send them by DHL then.

Comment

No, actually they mean they credit check the shills before they sell them the data.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          This one is rather more interesting...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...21/nspy221.xml

I wonder which part of "flip off I'm not answering any of your questions" they won't understand...
          I might tell em I'm a black lesbian. There's got to be some grants or benefits in that shirley...
          Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
          X