• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Next New Labour Leader?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next New Labour Leader?

It's clear that the knives are being sharpened for el Gordo. Even if he survives to the next election, the Tory landslide will ensure that he's chopped. Question is who will take over?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Ruth Kelly.

Comment

Dim Prawn.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Dim Prawn.
        I'd buy that for a dollar!

Comment

I agree with what I read elsewhere ages ago – there should not be another leader of the Labour Party; it should be made an illegal organisation and the current parliamentary membership arrested and put on trial.

Personally, I would not bother with the trial bit and go straight for the traditional hung, drawn and quartered fate that awaits traitors.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Andyw
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

The only leader for ZaNuLiebour will be the the receivers
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
              X