• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chronic Flatulence

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chronic Flatulence

What's the best way of dealing with an office farter? I've narrowed it down to two prime suspects. All I know for certain is that someone arrives at work each morning with a very bad gut
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Talcum Power

Rub some talcum powder/flour on the suspects chair its will soon be obvious

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
      What's the best way of dealing with an office farter? I've narrowed it down to two prime suspects. All I know for certain is that someone arrives at work each morning with a very bad gut
      Work clever and get an office of your own.

Spod - in "Threaded" mode!

Comment

Crumble a charcoal biscuit into his coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
          Work clever and get an office of your own.

Spod - in "Threaded" mode!
          Had a private office with my previous client. Made up for no Internet access. Also handy for sleeping... of which I did plenty.
          Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Had a private office with my previous client. Made up for no Internet access. Also handy for sleeping... of which I did plenty.
            That's my boy!

Comment

try triangulation

Move position around the office on different days and attempt to triangulate the culprit that way. The only problem is that THEY will then know who the tw@t is with the smelly feet

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

A good wheeze is to aquire a CO/gas detection handheld kit (often found in refineries or chemical plants). Simply placed said device on your desk and when culprit drops his guts, the device will alarm loudly for the whole office to hear. To further embarrass said farter, pick up the device and follow the source of the gas and saying the level readings aloud while you walk.

I've actually seen one of these devices go off when someone dropped their guts while another refinery engineer was following him up some steps.

Hours of amusment to see who can achive the highest gas reading during those very quiet night shifts.
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Ok once you've identified the exact source, what would you do? confront the suspect (five bullets in the head should work)??

Comment

gimme five

Sandy
                    five in the head, but the first one goes in the mouth.

If you or your DDs ever fart near me you get it in the mouth
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X