• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Visa Expired

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visa Expired

Just out that apparently the Brazialian mans visa had run out, which may explain why he ran.

Just didnt think he would get 5 in the head, for not having a valid visa.
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Originally posted by sunnysan
    Just out that apparently the Brazialian mans visa had run out, which may explain why he ran.

Still, one less illegal immigrant to worry about.

Comment

Good excuse to get rid of a few drug dealers etc right now then, avoid due process.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

hmmmm most of you seem to agree with AtW.. who by the way said:

Originally posted by AtW
        Originally Posted by AtW
        I could tell them (his parents) this in straight face -- what he did (if he is not related to terrorist attacks) is completely stupid and he deserved to get shot.
        thought better remind everyone wha the said jus tin case any of you didn't read this

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
          hmmmm most of you seem to agree with AtW.. who by the way said:

thought better remind everyone wha the said jus tin case any of you didn't read this
          I didn't bother reading what our out of touch ex-commie friend posted last time. Guess what I'm not going to this time.

Sandy, isn't it that time of the month again? Time to shave your chest?

Comment

Spoddy sister , just because you have to shave your chest it don't mean everyone has to.....you are just jelous of my DD... don't worry lost of men love your flat chest too

Comment

Eh

SD,

I think the general consensus is that the police did what they had to under the circumstances, they "neutralised" a potential threat to the public. I sympathise with the man that pulled the trigger as much as the family of the deceased.

The fact that the mans visa had expired would perhaps explain his reaction to being challenged by police but has very little to do with whether the police where right or wrong to shoot him.
              There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Can we have a quick sneak preview of your DD, Sandy?
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

SD,

I think the general consensus is that the police did what they had to under the circumstances, they "neutralised" a potential threat to the public. I sympathise with the man that pulled the trigger as much as the family of the deceased.

The fact that the mans visa had expired would perhaps explain his reaction to being challenged by police but has very little to do with whether the police where right or wrong to shoot him.

Yes.. but AtW, quite said that he would be quite happy and really pleased to meet this man's parents and tell them with a straight face that theirs son deserved to be shot because he was soooo stupid!!!

Comment

Sorry, can you just wait a minute while I put my hearing aid on.
                    That's better.

Did somebody say something?
                    And who are all these policemen standing around me?

Comment

Working...
                    X