• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Property: Uber Boomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Property: Uber Boomed

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...ulgaria122.xml

'Ministers are forecasting that net immigration, taking account of large-scale emigration, will add 190,000 people a year to the population. By 2031, it is expected to be 71 million, up from 60.6 million in 2006.'

you lot are sorteeeeeeeed

Milan.

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...ulgaria122.xml

'Ministers are forecasting that net immigration, taking account of large-scale emigration, will add 190,000 people a year to the population. By 2031, it is expected to be 71 million, up from 60.6 million in 2006.'

Would they be Labour ministers by any chance? You know, the ones that are going to be ex-ministers after the next election.

Comment

Anybody watch that Channel 4 programme on Immigration. it looks like more and more of it is temporary. People come here for a few years and then go back. So what you have is a constant cycle of people leaving and being replaced. (apparently)

Though I still imagine the population will increase - just not as much as people are forecasting.
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
        People come here for a few years and then go back.
        So the rental demand goes up....which increases the cost of renting.....work the rest out.

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
          Anybody watch that Channel 4 programme on Immigration. it looks like more and more of it is temporary. People come here for a few years and then go back. So what you have is a constant cycle of people leaving and being replaced. (apparently)

Though I still imagine the population will increase - just not as much as people are forecasting.
          Been happening for decades with antipodeans. Typically though we didnt make the TV show, we are to boring for a show on immigration.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
            Been happening for decades with antipodeans. Typically though we didnt make the TV show, we are to boring for a show on immigration.
            Drunk

HTH
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

loud/brash/choking/full of it
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                So the rental demand goes up....which increases the cost of renting.....work the rest out.

Depends on location. I've been to two city centres in as many weeks, at very different parts of the country. The number of empty unsold flats I saw there was incredible. Literally block after block of them that have been thrown up in the last couple of years and they can't shift them. You'd think these were prime BTL properties, so something isn't adding up, and it's not my arithmetic for once.
                Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                Feist - I Feel It All
                Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                  [url]
                  you lot are sorteeeeeeeed

Milan.
                  ayyyeeeee how's the property market in the CZ? go up 20% a year forever?
                  I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

busy beating our wives/interferring with sheep

HTH

Comment

Working...
                    X