PDA

View Full Version : Property: Uber Boomed

milanbenes
22nd April 2008, 12:04
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/04/22/nbulgaria122.xml

'Ministers are forecasting that net immigration, taking account of large-scale emigration, will add 190,000 people a year to the population. By 2031, it is expected to be 71 million, up from 60.6 million in 2006.'

you lot are sorteeeeeeeed

Milan.

DimPrawn
22nd April 2008, 13:47
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/04/22/nbulgaria122.xml

'Ministers are forecasting that net immigration, taking account of large-scale emigration, will add 190,000 people a year to the population. By 2031, it is expected to be 71 million, up from 60.6 million in 2006.'

Would they be Labour ministers by any chance? You know, the ones that are going to be ex-ministers after the next election.

lilelvis2000
22nd April 2008, 13:53
Anybody watch that Channel 4 programme on Immigration. it looks like more and more of it is temporary. People come here for a few years and then go back. So what you have is a constant cycle of people leaving and being replaced. (apparently)

Though I still imagine the population will increase - just not as much as people are forecasting.

oracleslave
22nd April 2008, 14:07
People come here for a few years and then go back.

So the rental demand goes up....which increases the cost of renting.....work the rest out.

tay
22nd April 2008, 14:10
Anybody watch that Channel 4 programme on Immigration. it looks like more and more of it is temporary. People come here for a few years and then go back. So what you have is a constant cycle of people leaving and being replaced. (apparently)

Though I still imagine the population will increase - just not as much as people are forecasting.

Been happening for decades with antipodeans. Typically though we didnt make the TV show, we are to boring for a show on immigration.

gingerjedi
22nd April 2008, 14:11
Been happening for decades with antipodeans. Typically though we didnt make the TV show, we are to boring for a show on immigration.

:spel Drunk

HTH

sasguru
22nd April 2008, 14:21

:spel loud/brash/choking/full of it

PAH
22nd April 2008, 14:23
So the rental demand goes up....which increases the cost of renting.....work the rest out.

Depends on location. I've been to two city centres in as many weeks, at very different parts of the country. The number of empty unsold flats I saw there was incredible. Literally block after block of them that have been thrown up in the last couple of years and they can't shift them. You'd think these were prime BTL properties, so something isn't adding up, and it's not my arithmetic for once.

Francko
22nd April 2008, 14:26
[url]
you lot are sorteeeeeeeed

Milan.

ayyyeeeee how's the property market in the CZ? go up 20% a year forever?

Pondlife
22nd April 2008, 14:39

:spel busy beating our wives/interferring with sheep

;)

HTH

Francko
22nd April 2008, 14:43
:spel busy beating our wives/interferring with sheep

;)

HTH

I thought sheep were wives too :ohwell