• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Alien vs. Predator

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alien vs. Predator

I haven’t seen this film and what happens in the film aside:

Who do you think would win?

I am of the opinion that Arnie vs. Alien would result in Alien winning. So with that assumption (which may well be incorrect or inaccurate it is just my own opinion) and the fact that Arnie beats the Predator:

If Arnie > Predator

And

Alien > Arnie

Then Alien > Predator

Discuss!
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Predator - They're doing it for sport!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Predator - They're doing it for sport!
      But if the Alien is killing for survival/food, then the instinct has to be stronger.

(But then again, Arnie is doing it for dollars, which as we all know is a stronger instinct than either of the others.)
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

The Predator will win

Aliens are suprisingly dumb in comparison and no match for The Predators intelligence, hunting experience and technological superiority.
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

The film is tulip.

1 on 1 Predator walks away with it assuming all weapons and armour are on line.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

The Aliens are bred for sport. Like squirrels!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
              The film is tulip.
              A v P Requiem is tuliper than a field of tulip...
              Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                The Predator will win

Aliens are suprisingly dumb in comparison and no match for The Predators intelligence, hunting experience and technological superiority.
                IIRC there is a scene in the film where the Aliens win at some point in history (through sheer weight of numbers) and the Predators wipe out the entire planet with some bomb or other to prevent the Aliens from spreading.

Not a great film.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                  But if the Alien is killing for survival/food, then the instinct has to be stronger.

(But then again, Arnie is doing it for dollars, which as we all know is a stronger instinct than either of the others.)
                  However, the Alien doesn't have access to a welfare system, unlike Arnie, and so will be less inclined to develop bingo wings and a distaste for moving off the sofa to forage for reheated food in a stale pizza box.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

The major flaw in your argument is assuming that Alien>Arnie... shirley Arnie>Ripley & Ripley>Alien?

Get to da choppa!!!

Arnie pwns all.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X