• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Old news, but interesting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old news, but interesting

This is old news now to be honest, but thought I would share it for those that have not yet seen it as I don't believe it's been mentioned on CUK yet:

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/art/2008..._ive_rams.html

I'm in the WGAS camp on this one.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I'm in the WGAS camp on this one.

HTH
      WHS

LIGAS

Comment

Quite a few people give a tulip based on the posts on other forums, although if Big Brother and Eastenders are all that hold your interest in life, fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
          Quite a few people give a tulip based on the posts on other forums, although if Big Brother and Eastenders are all that hold your interest in life, fair enough.
          Not at all.

In fact we have our own plagiarist on this site. Threaded!!! Threaded, you can come out now!

Comment

Working...
          X