• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Armageddon with knobs on

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armageddon with knobs on

oh dear
    I'm alright Jack

Hardly Armageddon is it...

Comment

It'll be fine ™
      It's different this time ™
      etc

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        I think you need a medication update

Comment

A total of 202 global fund managers with $659 billion (£334 billion) of assets participated in the survey.
          I got to this part at the end and thought....hang on...I'm supposed to be concerned about 202 global fund managers with £334 billion of assets ?

And then I closed the thread and thought stupid twatws....
          Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Yes true BGG

However .....

perhaps, well not exactly Armageddon,.....but "mild doom" at least.

Financial "he man, Porsche driving" contractors at risk
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              Yes true BGG

However .....

perhaps, well not exactly Armageddon,.....but "mild doom" at least.

Financial "he man, Porsche driving" contractors at risk
              "Having been among the hardest hit by the credit crunch, investment banks are cutting the cost of IT projects, and their supporting staff, which their executives deem a non-priority. "

Who writes this stuff? clientco is full steam ahead - I still get loads of emails/calls from banks.

Some IBs done badly - but not all are affected...

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                I think you need a medication update
                That is a bit strong - but I certainly get fed up with the daily doom articles. times aren't wonderful - but they aren't that bad.

Comment

Working...
                X