• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LOTR CUK remake

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOTR CUK remake

I have just heard that The lord of the rings is going to be redone using the CUK congregation as the cast.

I am putting myself forward as Gimli, because I am strong, not the tallest, married to a bird with a beard and by a strange twist of fate, have a father called Gloin.

Who would you like to be in the new blockbuster, 'Lord of The Rings the strange fellowship'

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Never watched them. So I'll be the guy that goes into Blockbusters and chucks it over my shoulder muttering "salty".
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

I consider my ring precious but I just don't think my feet are hairy enough to participate

Comment

As a Horde aligned WoW player I'd be a baddy - but a good looking one, not one of those orcs - uch!
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Are there any Giant Alien Lizards in LOTR?

More to the point, is the War Criminal in it?
          You can be the screenwiter

Scene 14 - a flabby, old and bald JTK slithers around the rock making strange gutteral noises 'gollum gollumn' and looking for diamonds for his bazooka. Meanwhile the statuesque, rather good looking zeit-agorn smooths his handsome crest, leaps over the rock and grabs the hapless war crimminal by the neck ....

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Scene 14 - a flabby, old and bald JTK slithers around the rock making strange gutteral noises 'gollum gollumn' and looking for diamonds for his bazooka. Meanwhile the statuesque, rather good looking zeit-agorn smooths his handsome crest, leaps over the rock and grabs the hapless war crimminal by the neck ....

No one would buy it as a storyline ...

Comment

Oh no they wouldn't <pantomine mode on>

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Are there any Giant Alien Lizards in LOTR?

More to the point, is the War Criminal in it?
                I think you'd make a very pretty Orc
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I'll vote for CM as Arwen (who gets the hunky Aragorn at the end)
                  It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Sounds illogical

Comment

Working...
                    X