• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today's Wilmslow post

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's Wilmslow post

Woke up this morning! Wow what a surprise! Looked out of the window. Yes, oh my, my drive is still blocked off by my Mafia neighbour. Anyway toodled off to my nice new permie job in my new Focus. Does life get any better?
    Did I tell you I love my Focus? It's Anthracite-Grey and was a steal at £25K. I got one over that silly salesman I tell you. My new job is nice, although a bad man pissed all over my shoes. Still I am earning big money here and it's very exciting.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

You couldn't make it up. here

Although my above statement is a lie as someone clearly is.

Nobody's life could be that pathetic, could it? Really?

Comment

You'd better be wearing a tie today Mr Wilmslow.

I refer you to to page 7, paragraph 4, point 72.b of your T&C of employment.

The Management.
      Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post

You'd better be wearing a tie today Mr Wilmslow.

I refer you to to page 7, paragraph 4, point 72.b of your T&C of employment.

The Management.
        Hang on, I'll just have to check that with the CUK forum.

Wilmslow
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Dear Mum

I found a load of friends online, they are very mean to me but I am used to it. There is a giant alien lizard, a stuffed cat, a lunatic and a guru, it reminds me of home.

kisses
          Wilmslow

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
            Dear Mum

I found a load of friends online, they are very mean to me but I am used to it. There is a giant alien lizard, a stuffed cat, a lunatic and a guru, it reminds me of home.

kisses
            Wilmslow
            lunatic

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              lunatic
              Lunachic
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                Lunachic
                Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  No, you are the lizard, I am the lunatic

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                    No, you are the lizard, I am the lunatic
                    How could you forget the shellfish?
                    ǝןqqıʍ