• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Man Utd or Barca

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man Utd or Barca

...or the Apprentice?
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Witty poll to follow?

Comment

can't be @rsed.
      "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
        ...or the Apprentice?
        L E T me see...... Watch 2 of the worlds best football teams at the moment?

or watch a bunch of jumped up cocksockets on yet another PITA reality show.

IT A TOUGHIE

Comment

Got to be the footy. Only thing I can watch down the pub. Apart from the barmaids of course.
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

I'd prefer to read the telephone directory.
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              I'd prefer to read the telephone directory.
              The story is a bit too predictable for me. I prefer the yellow pages so I can look at the pictures.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

So then? predictions for those of us watching the footie? will Man Utd get anything from the game? My prediction: 2-1 barca.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                  So then? predictions for those of us watching the footie? will Man Utd get anything from the game? My prediction: 2-1 barca.
                  I reckon a 1-1 draw with Man U to beat them at home in the second leg.

Comment

A draw tonight, 2-1 at home
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X