• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gordon Gordon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon Gordon

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7362283.stm

Luvlee stuff, DC has taken off the gloves. Watch the video clip

A must for all McBroon lovers
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Saw it earlier - liked the Cherios line
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I liked Nick Clegg's

"You used to be a man of principle, but if you won't deliver on poverty, what on earth is the point of this increasingly pointless prime minister?"
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I love seeing him get a kicking at PMQ's. It's such fun to watch.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I can't understand it, he was so good in Columbo
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

The End

I think it must be a bit of a watershed PMQ. He is truely fcked now. The lack of respect and his inablity to formulate a counterargument which didnt involve reams of superflous statistics was hugely apparent.

Resignation any time soon?
            There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan View Post
              I think it must be a bit of a watershed PMQ. He is truely fcked now. The lack of respect and his inablity to formulate a counterargument which didnt involve reams of superflous statistics was hugely apparent.

After waiting 10 years I don't think it's something he'll be giving up without a fight. Not that it matters, come the next election he's out of a job anyway.
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                Not that it matters, come the next election he's out of a job anyway.

What odds are ladbrokes offering? I can't seem to find the "Punt on a c***" section on their website.
                Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                Feist - I Feel It All
                Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan View Post

Unfortunately I think Nick Robinson might be correct in his blog when he says that the public won't really care about it being a u-turn in a weeks time, just that the "right" thing was done in the end. So saying, a steady trickle of u-turns can cause some mud to stick I think, even among the hard of thinking.

Comment

It seems raising the minimum wage is the way of tackling those worst hit i.e. pass the burdon on to the employers, great in the current economic climate.

Comment

Working...
                    X