PDA

View Full Version : 3rd

Diestl
23rd April 2008, 17:08
Started my third contract of my career today at bank 5 mins walk from my home, thanks everyone, without all you I would still be permie looking forward to getting bent over by the bosses with a 1% pay rise.

Platypus
23rd April 2008, 17:11
You have a bottle bank 5 mins from home? How convenient :D

(seriously, well done you lucky sod!)

EternalOptimist
23rd April 2008, 17:44
Started my third contract of my career today at bank 5 mins walk from my home, thanks everyone, without all you I would still be permie looking forward to getting bent over by the bosses with a 1% pay rise.

well I always thought that the second contract was the hardest to get, the first one you can take your time, the second - you just aint got the experience.

The third one means you have arrived!
Well fkin done and get the beers in :) (you german b@stard)

:rolleyes:

Zippy
23rd April 2008, 17:52
Good lad! :banana:

Marina
23rd April 2008, 17:56
Started my third contract of my career today at bank 5 mins walk from my home

Congrats. But where do you live to be five minutes from a city bank - the Tower of London? :D

BrilloPad
23rd April 2008, 18:22

you are welcome.

El_Diablo
23rd April 2008, 18:25

Well done!

ferret
23rd April 2008, 18:26
Result :yay:

Diestl
23rd April 2008, 21:29
Im Scottish and half Italian, live in Glasgow, thanks everyone! My username is linked to my avatar, who can work it out?

DiscoStu
23rd April 2008, 21:37
Im Scottish and half Italian, live in Glasgow, thanks everyone! My username is linked to my avatar, who can work it out?

Sacha Distel in his younger years?

NickFitz
24th April 2008, 00:45
Congratulations, you lucky sod! :yay: :banana: :yay:

(Posted from a Premier Inn bedroom a hundred miles from home :()