PDA

View Full Version : That sexy R&B type black girl from The Apprentice

eliquant
23rd April 2008, 21:07
It was a bit harsh to let her go, she seemed to be someone who tagged along though and used the 'power of positivity' to get things done.

Not good enough for Sir Alan.

I think that Irish brunnette Ice Maiden is the devil and I love her just as much as the soppy posh blonde who lead quite well actually this week.

I think fat turkey wings plopper should not have won, I loathe her and her style. A bulldog type, cause u no end of grief in business.

TheRefactornator
23rd April 2008, 21:12
It was a bit harsh to let her go, she seemed to be someone who tagged along though and used the 'power of positivity' to get things done.

Yeah but every time I looked at her, it gave me the compulsion to want to attack her eyes lashes with a steam iron...what the!?

oracleslave
23rd April 2008, 21:12
There are no sexy girls on the Apprentice this year imo. :ind

BrilloPad
24th April 2008, 05:55
If she had been blonde she would have survived.

BrilloPad
24th April 2008, 05:55
The gf is pleased she now longer has to look at her "over curled eye lashes"

El_Diablo
24th April 2008, 06:52
Er..sexy? She wasn't sexy, nor did she inhibited any form of intelligence.

I couldn't stand her.

MickeyP
24th April 2008, 09:16

I couldn't stand her.

Bloomin right. I haven't been able to stick her since she had the bright idea of introducing the 24 hour support line for the dry cleaning. IIRC this was in an attempt to atone for the £4.99 per garment quote which would have cost the client £5000 when they usually paid £200 quid for the lot! Had to go.

gingerjedi
24th April 2008, 09:28
That Mindi bird wot got fired:
But for you, The Apprentice is over. What are you going to do next?

Take over the world! Seriously! And I'd like someone to offer me a job with a salary of £250,000 a year. I want to make myself wealthy in every sense of the word; in relationships, as well as in financial terms. I intend to have a lot of fun...!

I'm not saying that someone who is described as 'heavily dyslexic' shouldn’t have ambition but don't you think our education system is elevating their expectations a little too high? On BBC breakfast she also described herself as an 'entrepreneur' and being up there with the best of them… really? How did she come up with that? She's 22 years old FFS. :suicide:

Lucy
24th April 2008, 09:30

Yes.

She was about as sexy as a slug.

BoredBloke
24th April 2008, 09:43

If she was blonde she would have looked like a negative

Peoplesoft bloke
24th April 2008, 09:51

I couldn't stand her.

inhibited ?

Did you mean exhibit?

El_Diablo
24th April 2008, 09:53
inhibited ?

Did you mean exhibit?

See what I did, ahh the irony.

bogeyman
24th April 2008, 09:54
inhibited ?

Did you mean exhibit?

I find watching The Apprentice inhibits any form of intelligence.

El_Diablo
24th April 2008, 09:56

I think after watching the last few shows I'd have to agree with you.

PAH
24th April 2008, 09:57

Don't worry, it'll wear off by approx 8.59 next wednesday.

El_Diablo
24th April 2008, 09:59
Why do we end up watching such drivel though?

DimPrawn
24th April 2008, 10:01

Because my missus likes to watch it. This series is terrible.

Spacecadet
24th April 2008, 10:03

You watch it because you think it might be a more intelligent version of Big Brother.
What actually happens is you end up thinking... where the hell did they get such useless candidates from?

cailin maith
24th April 2008, 10:03

The girls watch it at my house... sometimes its just too cringeworthy for me :ohwell

Sysman
24th April 2008, 10:10
The girls watch it at my house... sometimes its just too cringeworthy for me :ohwell

I watched about 30 seconds of it once, summed up Sugar as a loud mouthed bully, and have avoided it since.

PAH
24th April 2008, 10:11
Yeah the bit in the intro where he says "the prize is getting to work with him". :rolleyes:

Charles Foster Kane
24th April 2008, 10:13

Have to agree there, I find it a hard program to bring myself to watch these days. Clearly none of the 'candidates' have any business acumen, and come across as a bunch of ego centric sales consultants, boasting about how great they are, and then grovelling for a job with Amstrad.

Are they even aware of the some of the ridiculous products Amstrad have churned out, such as the GX4000 games 'console', an 8-bit atrocity trying to compete with the 16-bit Megadrive and SNES. Unsurprisingly it was relegated to the stalls of Sunday markets shortly after launch, being sold for a few quid. And what's that E-m@iler phone all about?

I found Richard Branson's 'The Rebel Billionaire' far more entertaining. I particularly like the episode where Branson dresses up as an elderly taxi driver responsible for picking up the shows contestants from the airport. The taxi driver (Branson) struggles with their suitcases, and makes an assessment of the contestants character based on their response to this, those that did not show any compassion were canned. Very good :)

El_Diablo
24th April 2008, 10:14
Yeah the bit in the intro where he says "the prize is getting to work with him". :rolleyes:

:laugh what a load of tulip.

ratewhore
24th April 2008, 10:22
She was tulip - end of...

lilelvis2000
24th April 2008, 10:22
This time it has the worst candidates ever! How can you possibly sell ice-cream to a shop that makes its own ice-cream. :laugh
And three appoinments were ice-cream makers and they ended up cancelling one appointment, so they only sold to two major clients. How to snatch defeat from the hand of victory...Lindy should have gone sooner...I just think about the 24/7 laundry hotline. :laugh:rollin:

Wonder if they'll do a fifth series?

up4it
24th April 2008, 10:26
I quite like brown sugar myself! ;-)

Pickle2
24th April 2008, 10:29

So shes halfway perfect then.

Sausage Surprise
24th April 2008, 12:57
She was thick as mince and ugly....totally deserved to go

bogeyman
24th April 2008, 13:38
She was thick as mince and ugly....totally deserved to go

Agree.

What's so 'R&B' about her I'd like to know - although she did look a bit like Howlin' Wolf.

gingerjedi
24th April 2008, 13:50
Agree.

What's so 'R&B' about her I'd like to know - although she did look a bit like Howlin' Wolf.

R&B in the modern sense is music with whining lyrics, tedious rap or both, its pop for people who don’t appreciate proper music and would rather listen to a genre where each track is indistinguishable from the last, very popular with chavs.

bogeyman
24th April 2008, 13:54
R&B in the modern sense is music with whining lyrics, tedious rap or both...

So not R&B at all, in other words.

Why, in God's name, give the name of a great musical genre to that sort of fatuous, drivel?