• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Great poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great poll

To show I'm not bored and not indeed boring, here's a great CUK poll that will have you clicking in frenzy. Remember it's just a bit of fun.

Please vote for your favourite type of tinned soup. Only tinned soups count, not fresh or powdered.
    Chicken
    41.67%
    Carrot and Coriander
    58.33%

Originally posted by DimPrawn
    To show I'm not bored and not indeed boring, here's a great CUK poll that will have you clicking in frenzy.
    You work in IT and hang around a message board. Everyone here is boring. Unless, of course, you secretly party with the White Stripes and date a Playboy model. I could be wrong.
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Do I need to have any?

You better teach yourself cooking!
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Soups in this country give bad name to otherwise great word "soup"

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
          Unless, of course, you secretly party with the White Stripes and date a Playboy model. I could be wrong.
          Threaded does, so it is possible.

Comment

You see, soup debate is worthwhile and interesting topic for discussion for IT types.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              Soups in this country give bad name to otherwise great word "soup"
              The only good thing about russian food.
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Mulligatawny... mmmmmmm...

Comment

Cast your votes peeps. The important debate of the day, Chicken vs Carrot and Coriander soup is neck and neck.

Let the great British public decide. Listen for the people have spoken!

Comment

Working...
                  X