• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mario Kart Wii

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mario Kart Wii

Got this on launch day, flawless online experience, huge online community from Japan, France, UK etc. Sold my PS3 as it was a huge waste of money.

Sent from my iPhone. (First CUK iPhone post?)

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
    Sent from my iPhone. (First CUK iPhone post?)
    Nah, did it a while ago!

tis the way forward tho... i rarely use my laptop when in the house now.

So Mario Cart is worth it then?
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Do i need to buy another controller (steering wheel?) to make this game worthwhile? How much it the game anyway?

Might get the exercise mat thing for the Mrs, she's getting a bit fat aye.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
        Got this on launch day, flawless online experience, huge online community from Japan, France, UK etc. Sold my PS3 as it was a huge waste of money.
        Agree about Mario Kart, but not about PS3. It needs more 'killer' games of course, but I have faith. Plus, I like having a wide range of consoles. Depends what you want of course. GT5 Prologue was already got me seriously drooling over the 'proper' GT5.
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Steering wheel is just a plastic carcass that you insert the controler into. I think one comes with the game doesn't it?

Have seen mediocre reviews, but I am a fan of the Mario Kart series... Want to get it but think I should play some of the other games I got at xmas first... just haven't had time...
          It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
            Want to get it but think I should play some of the other games I got at xmas first... just haven't had time...
            Learn to w@*k in the shower - it's saves 30 minutes and you clean yourself immediately after the event.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
              Learn to w@*k in the shower - it's saves 30 minutes and you clean yourself immediately after the event.
              Genius. I love it.
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

30 minutes?

I have to admit I didn't know men did that until I saw American Beauty.

Comment

snip.

30 mins!

And besides. Your pot noodle would get all wet

Comment

30 minutes?! You need some better pr0n, pal.
                    It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Working...
                    X