PDA

View Full Version : At the risk of sounding like Wilmslow

Lucy
24th April 2008, 13:14
I just went to do weekly grocery shopping and took the car I have trouble getting into, anyway, when I got home, getting out of the car my foot got caught and I fell backwards and landed headfirst on the road, just as a twit on a scooter came around the corner he didn't even see me. I think he ran over my hair.

And I have a crashing headache.:bang:

El_Diablo
24th April 2008, 13:17
I'm sorry but...:rollin::rollin::rollin:

Pondlife
24th April 2008, 13:17
<<canned laughter>>

Sorry Lucy.;)

Francko
24th April 2008, 13:18
I just went to do weekly grocery shopping and took the car I have trouble getting into, anyway, when I got home, getting out of the car my foot got caught and I fell backwards and landed headfirst on the road, just as a twit on a scooter came around the corner he didn't even see me. I think he ran over my hair.

And I have a crashing headache.:bang:

You mean you are not really Wilmslow's dark side? :confused:

BoredBloke
Luuuuccccccyyyyyyyy

<sound of canned laughter>

MrRobin
:rollin: Sorry Lucy, my sympathies and all but that much have been a funny sight.

Is it difficult yo get in and out because of your knee? Is it low down? A Porsche?

El_Diablo
Luuuuccccccyyyyyyyy

<sound of canned laughter>

:rollin:

Lucy
24th April 2008, 13:20
:rollin: Sorry Lucy, my sympathies and all but that much have been a funny sight.

Is it difficult yo get in and out because of your knee? Is it low down? A Porsche?

Knee doesn't help, but it's a silly car anyhow, elise

MrRobin
24th April 2008, 13:22

Ya.. that's pretty low! Not much room for groceries either I'd imagine...

EternalOptimist
24th April 2008, 13:22
I just had a terrible fright. Driving past tescos on me moped when this mad-eyed harpie jumps out at me, backwards. I managed to swerve and avoid her but I nearly dropped me mobile phone.
Its gonna take me ages to get all that hair out of me tyre-tread.

bl00dy pedestrians

:rolleyes:

Lucy
24th April 2008, 13:23
Ya.. that's pretty low! Not much room for groceries either I'd imagine...

Has a little little boot, and a passenger seat surprisingly, it's like driving a gokart.

I think I need to get my head looked at.

Lucy
24th April 2008, 13:25
I just had a terrible fright. Driving past tescos on me moped when this mad-eyed harpie jumps out at me, backwards. I managed to swerve and avoid her but I nearly dropped me mobile phone.
Its gonna take me ages to get all that hair out of me tyre-tread.

bl00dy pedestrians

:rolleyes:

:spank:

It's not funny I am in pain.

PAH
24th April 2008, 13:43

If it's my old one (azure blue, S reg), can I have the loose change I left under the seat? Yep, that's what that rattling is.

Do you wear ear plugs on the motorway so you can hear the radio? I did. :freaky:

Lucy
24th April 2008, 13:49
If it's my old one (azure blue, S reg), can I have the loose change I left under the seat? Yep, that's what that rattling is.

Do you wear ear plugs on the motorway so you can hear the radio? I did. :freaky:

It's an 07 touring, silver.

What do you have now?

Wilmslow
24th April 2008, 13:54
Lucy,

I really think that over a beer we would actually get on great!

Are you from Norfolk? I am also a Norfolk Dumpling in up-bringing – raised in Attleborough, then moved to Eaten, Norwich by the Newmarket Road.

Xenophon
24th April 2008, 13:55
Lucy,

Are you from Norfolk? I am also a Norfolk Dumpling in up-bringing – raised in Attleborough, then moved to Eaten, Norwich by the Newmarket Road.

Oh gawd...

Lucy
24th April 2008, 13:58
Lucy,

I was born in HK, went to school in Berkshire, and lived in Sydney for 15years.

I am not from Norfolk, I just have the (mis)fortune of living here because I probably couldn't cope with London right now and want to do the UEA stuff.

Ruprect
24th April 2008, 13:59

It's not funny I am in pain.

:spel a

El_Diablo
24th April 2008, 14:00
Lucy,

Wilm-Sloooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

BrilloPad
24th April 2008, 14:01
Lucy,

These two should NOT be allowed to breed together.

Or seperately come to that.

Lucy
24th April 2008, 14:04
These two should NOT be allowed to breed together.

Or seperately come to that.

Thanks for the tip Brillo. There is no chance of that ever happening.

MrRobin
24th April 2008, 14:06
I was born in HK, went to school in Berkshire, and lived in Sydney for 15years.

I am not from Norfolk, I just have the (mis)fortune of living here because I probably couldn't cope with London right now and want to do the UEA stuff.

UEA? They still have those pyramid halls and the LCR there?

PAH
24th April 2008, 14:08
It's an 07 touring, silver.

What do you have now?

Touring? Does that mean it has a tow bar!?

Just got a runabout* now, seeing as I was doing 20-30k miles for a few years until benched recently. Had an Exige (mk1) after the Elise, then a Cerbera, then realised I was wasting far too much money on cars. So wasted it all on other stuff instead.

* though the scrotes still think it's worth stealing apparently.

VectraMan
24th April 2008, 14:10
Touring? Does that mean it has a tow bar!?

IIRC "touring" on an Elise means it has two molecules of seat padding instead of one.:happy

Should have bought an S2000 instead. I did.:laugh

PAH
24th April 2008, 14:12
UEA stuff.

The girl next door to me when I was a teenager is (or was, haven't googled/stalked her for a while!) a lecturer at UEA.

If you're on one of her courses, it explains everything!

Lucy
24th April 2008, 14:14
IIRC "touring" on an Elise means it has two molecules of seat padding instead of one.:happy

I would actually prefer an Exige, S2000 looks like an mx3.

PAH
24th April 2008, 14:15

I thought the seats in the Elise/Exige were as good as any others I've come across, considering the padding. Everything else I drive feels too high up now.

S2000! :rollin: Once had a traffic light grand-prix with one. I thought he'd stalled it, but realised he had to wait till 8900rpm for the power to kick in. Diesels have a wider power band!

PAH
24th April 2008, 14:18
I would actually prefer an Exige

So did I, but decided I liked my hearing more.

Once got pulled by two cop bikers in the Exige because the blind spot was pretty much everything behind it. Fortunately they were more interested in the car than the ton I'd been doing.

Lucy
24th April 2008, 14:18
I thought the seats in the Elise/Exige were as good as any others I've come across, considering the padding. Everything else I drive feels too high up now.

When I went for the training they said most elise drivers are killed when they go under trucks...

Lucy
24th April 2008, 14:19
So did I, but decided I liked my hearing more.

Once got pulled by two cop bikers in the Exige because the blind spot was pretty much everything behind it. Fortunately they were more interested in the car than the ton I'd been doing.

I didn't think the vis was that bad.

I have done some ridiculous speeds in it though, it feels like it wants to go fast.

BrilloPad
24th April 2008, 14:22
Thanks for the tip Brillo. There is no chance of that ever happening.

Even seperately?

Why willl you not ever breed?

And why will wilmslow not ever breed? I bet tha=ere are alot of women out there who think he needs a motherly figure to look after - he certainly makes out he is quite pathetic(I do wonder how much of it is an act).

PAH
24th April 2008, 14:27
When I went for the training they said most elise drivers are killed when they go under trucks...

On the plus side they also go under some car park barriers. ;)

DiscoStu
24th April 2008, 14:29
Even seperately?

And why will wilmslow not ever breed? I bet tha=ere are alot of women out there who think he needs a motherly figure to look after - he certainly makes out he is quite pathetic(I do wonder how much of it is an act).

Wilmslow would improve his chances if he didn't ask for bitty on every first date.

El_Diablo
24th April 2008, 14:30
Wilmslow would improve his chances if he didn't ask for bitty on every first date.

:laugh:laugh

Lucy
24th April 2008, 14:31
Even seperately?

I didn't have a great childhood and I am scared I wouldn't be a very good parent.

I have no idea about wilmslow, I was answering for myself.

DiscoStu
24th April 2008, 14:55

That happened to a neighbour of my Dad's. Took his head clean off...

Xenophon
24th April 2008, 14:58
That happened to a neighbour of my Dad's. Took his head clean off...

Ouch.

I test drove an Elise years ago. I would last a week tops if I had one.

The salesman banged on about how light it was, blah, blah, and I told him that it felt as if it were made of papier mache...

:grin

Lucy
24th April 2008, 15:00
it felt as if it were made of papier mache...

:grin

That's because it is!

Bagpuss
24th April 2008, 15:17

S2000! :rollin: Once had a traffic light grand-prix with one. I thought he'd stalled it, but realised he had to wait till 8900rpm for the power to kick in. Diesels have a wider power band!

You don't have to wait for >8000rpm for vtec, it kicks in about 6000 rpm.

You can't compare the s2000 engine to the old rover k series unit that was in the elise. Even though the s2000 doesnt have bags of torque it has more than a rover powered elise (153 compared to 121) even at low revs. Plus the rover runs out of puff at a dismal 5500 revs with 118bhp. The light weight would mean the elise would probably lead to 20mph but after that it would be mullered.

Xenophon
24th April 2008, 15:18
You don't have to wait for >8000rpm for vtec, it kicks in about 6000 rpm.

You can't compare the s2000 engine to the old rover k series unit that was in the elise. Even though the s2000 doesnt have bags of torque it has more than a rover powered elise (153 compared to 121) even at low revs. Plus the rover runs out of puff at a dismal 5500 revs with 118bhp. The light weight would mean the elise would probably lead to 20mph but after that it would be mullered.

Bagpuss is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.

PAH
24th April 2008, 15:28
You don't have to wait for >8000rpm for vtec, it kicks in about 6000 rpm..

Sorry, that makes all the difference. :rolleyes:

Real world tests I've conducted myself (in the Exige, which had a VHPD 190bhp engine and close ratio gear box) proved otherwise. :moon:

Besides the Elise S1 was such a cutie. Like all the best looking things, it's curves that count.

Ardesco
24th April 2008, 15:33
LOTUS = Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious

Look nice but I wouldn't buy one. Should be picking up my new car on Sat, a nice Nissan 350Z.

:banana:

MrRobin
24th April 2008, 15:34
a nice Nissan 350Z.

Bastard! Me want.

Is it brand new?

Bagpuss
24th April 2008, 15:51
Sorry, that makes all the difference. :rolleyes:

Real world tests I've conducted myself (in the Exige, which had a VHPD 190bhp engine and close ratio gear box) proved otherwise. :moon:

Besides the Elise S1 was such a cutie. Like all the best looking things, it's curves that count.

Apples and Oranges really.You have to rev the engine for max power so it's not really suited to traffic light grand prix unless you have a large empty road in front of you. The elise is good at short burst of power to low speeds a bit like a Toyota MR2, which is faster than a porsche Boxster to 30 after 30 it's useless performance wise.

The Elise had a poor engine in Rover form, now it has an OK one in the Toyota form, still poorer than than the Honda Vtec, I've had a toyota VVC no comparison. The honda is tricky to get max performance from start in built up spaces so most people don't bother, before you know it you're doing 70mph. It's forte is twisty country roads, 50 - 70 mph or doing 100 plus on a track.

I don't know much about the Exige but I expect it isn't rover powered!

PAH
24th April 2008, 16:00
LOTUS = Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious

The Elise and its variants, basically everything Lotus have produced since then, seeing as the new Esprit and other models are always years away, are remarkably reliable. Main issue is the head gasket on the rover engines.

Had no real problems with either the Elise or Exige, despite putting lots of miles on both.

Look nice but I wouldn't buy one. Should be picking up my new car on Sat, a nice Nissan 350Z.

:banana:

I like the power and drivability of the 350z with it being rear wheel drive, but the strange design of the boot is a bit off-putting.

A contractor friend had one and all he had from stopping his shopping flying around and twatting him on the head was a little net.

PAH
24th April 2008, 16:04

The Exige S1 I had was. Rover k-series VHPD (Very High Performance Derivative). Overall I think the close ratio gear box made the most difference though.

Never really considered the newer Elises and Exiges. Don't much like the slatted styling, and was always lusting after the M250 that the swines teased us with but never put into production. They seem to be doing the same with the new Esprit. Every time I check, it's slipped back another year.

Ardesco
24th April 2008, 16:04
Bastard! Me want.

Is it brand new?

Nope, 54 plate with 12,000 on the clock. Hopefully my license will last the year.....

:wink

Ardesco
24th April 2008, 16:05
I like the power and drivability of the 350z with it being rear wheel drive, but the strange design of the boot is a bit off-putting.

A contractor friend had one and all he had from stopping his shopping flying around and twatting him on the head was a little net.

A sensible car it is not, fun on the other hand.... :D

Bagpuss
24th April 2008, 16:07
I've thought about a 350 z but the new road tax bands is putting me off. It's circa £400 a year to Gordon soon isn't it?

How much is the 350z , I'm thinking a 54 should be around 16k?

PAH
24th April 2008, 16:12
I've thought about a 350 z but the new road tax bands is putting me off. It's circa £400 a year to Gordon soon isn't it?

I think it's soon to be closer to a grand a year if it's band G and on the govermin's short list. :eek:

Otherwise yes 300 quid this year, 400 next year. Same as the scooby, which I briefly considered at my last car change.

Bagpuss
24th April 2008, 16:15
That's the beauty of the s2000, low tax, cheap servicing, 3 year major service was £250, a friends wife's ford Ka cost more to service

Ardesco
24th April 2008, 16:18

How much is the 350z , I'm thinking a 54 should be around 16k?

It's an import so costing me just under £12,000. Don't know for sure what the tax situation is yet but a lot of imports get classified as PLG ( £180/year). Being a 54 plate it should be £215 a year not the new £300/400 a year.

Bagpuss
24th April 2008, 16:21
It's an import so costing me just under £12,000. Don't know for sure what the tax situation is yet but a lot of imports get classified as PLG ( £180/year). Being a 54 plate it should be £215 a year not the new £300/400 a year.

That's a lot of car for the money and mileage, top bombing!

Wilmslow
24th April 2008, 16:45
Apples and Oranges really.You have to rev the engine for max power so it's not really suited to traffic light grand prix unless you have a large empty road in front of you. The elise is good at short burst of power to low speeds a bit like a Toyota MR2, which is faster than a porsche Boxster to 30 after 30 it's useless performance wise.

The Elise had a poor engine in Rover form, now it has an OK one in the Toyota form, still poorer than than the Honda Vtec, I've had a toyota VVC no comparison. The honda is tricky to get max performance from start in built up spaces so most people don't bother, before you know it you're doing 70mph. It's forte is twisty country roads, 50 - 70 mph or doing 100 plus on a track.

I recall seeing a Vauxhall car that was based on the Lotus Elise. No, seriuously. Can anyone back me up on this?

PAH
24th April 2008, 16:48
I recall seeing a Vauxhall car that was based on the Lotus Elise. No, seriuously. Can anyone back me up on this?

VX220.

Built by Lotus, badged by Vauxhall. Ugly as fook, and fook is very ugly. I'm related to him.

Though it was a bit nippy seeing as it had a 2.2 litre turbo engine.

Bagpuss
24th April 2008, 16:49

The vauhall vx220 was built by lotus with a 2.2 vauxhall engine, a better car than the rover elise and cheaper second hand, the turbo version is mad and dangerous

Lucy
VX220.

Built by Lotus, badged by Vauxhall. Ugly as fook, and fook is very ugly. I'm related to him.

I'll say, it's horrid.

Wilmslow
I get my convertible motoring kicks by bangernomics. I mean, what can £1800 and £150 a year insurance normally get you? The beuty of the Eunos is that prices for good, un-crashed examples like mine seem to to up every year as there are fewer good ones left.

Lucy
24th April 2008, 16:50
The vauhall vx220 was built by lotus with a 2.2 vauxhall engine, a better car than the rover elise and cheaper second hand, the turbo version is mad and dangerous

Who cares? It is so ugly.

Bagpuss
24th April 2008, 16:52
Who cares? It is so ugly.

Pretty does not make a good car, the old TT is pretty but a crap sports car. The VX220 looks good in any colour but silver

PAH
24th April 2008, 16:53
I get my convertible motoring kicks by bangernomics.

I get my convertible kicks by going topless abroad. Sod all sunshine around here to warrant a soft top motor.

A neighbour has a Ka convertible, and apart from :rollin:, I've never seen her put the roof down yet.

At least in the Elise I just wrapped up warm, let the heated air waft over me, and stuck two fingers up to the crap weather. The driving was enough to put a grin on my face.

Ruprect
24th April 2008, 16:55
I get my convertible kicks by going topless abroad. Sod all sunshine around here to warrant a soft top motor.

A neighbour has a Ka convertible, and apart from :rollin:, I've never seen her put the roof down yet.

At least in the Elise I just wrapped up warm, let the heated air waft over me, and stuck two fingers up to the crap weather. The driving was enough to put a grin on my face.

...whilst spinning off the road and careering into a tree...

seriously though they are crap aren't they?

You want an A3 - that's what you want ;)

Bagpuss
24th April 2008, 16:57

All cars with a bit of power are dangerous in the wrong hands. Most cars flatter the poor driver i.e. FWD dialed in under steer, low power

PAH
24th April 2008, 16:59

That's what a bimbo hairdresser once said to me as she waved the keys to her beetle convertible in my face. Not a nice crowd you've lumped yourself with, though there might be some nice tits amongst you.

True. So bland, I could leave it unlocked with a sign on it saying "car thieves are useless winkers" and it'd still be there in the morning. Shame I'd be too embarrased to drive it to work, and take the bus instead.

Lucy
24th April 2008, 17:00
Pretty does not make a good car, the old TT is pretty but a crap sports car. The VX220 looks good in any colour but silver

A sports car has too be both, and the VX220 does't look good in any colour.

Bagpuss
24th April 2008, 17:01

most women only care about the colour:laugh

VectraMan
24th April 2008, 17:46

I suppose if you measure a car by how good it is at beating the local chavs away from the lights, then yes I agree completely: don't buy an S2000.

I might well get an Elise sooner or later. It's really the only other car that appeals, and hopefully now they have real engines it might be okay. The Rover ones I test drove last time around were awful.

Still ridiculously overpriced though.

Wilmslow
24th April 2008, 18:18

I span my last roadster off the road and into a lamp-post..... Still not fixed the lamp-post four years later!

Lucy
24th April 2008, 18:59
most women only care about the colour:laugh

Yes I am too stupid to know about anything else.

BrilloPad
24th April 2008, 19:04
I didn't have a great childhood and I am scared I wouldn't be a very good parent.

I have no idea about wilmslow, I was answering for myself.

I think that is likely to make you are a far better parent.

Bagpuss
24th April 2008, 19:05
Yes I am too stupid to know about anything else.

You started talking about 'Pretty' cars

Lucy
24th April 2008, 19:11
I think that is likely to make you are a far better parent.

Thanks Brillo. I don't think I want to risk it, the world doesn't need anyone else as forked up as me.

Lucy
24th April 2008, 19:12
You started talking about 'Pretty' cars

I don't think so. I agreed with PAH about the VX220 being ugly, I can't find where I said anything was 'pretty'

Bagpuss
24th April 2008, 19:18
I don't think so. I agreed with PAH about the VX220 being ugly, I can't find where I said anything was 'pretty'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy

:eyes

Lucy
24th April 2008, 19:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy

:eyes

Exactly, I didn't start talking about 'pretty' cars, you did mr bagpuss.

Bagpuss
24th April 2008, 19:25
Exactly, I didn't start talking about 'pretty' cars, you did mr bagpuss.

You said you don't like ugly cars and claim a sports car has to be pretty. Have you got multiple personalities?

You would make a good politician, "I wasn't lying I was economical with the actuality"

Lucy
24th April 2008, 19:29
You said you don't like ugly cars and claim a sports car has to be pretty. Have you got multiple personalities?

*sigh*

Pretty was your word, I think they need to be attractive in design, I wasn't completely agreeing with pretty, but I couldn't be arsed changing it.

No, I don't have multiple personalities, I have Complex PTSD are you trying to be mean?

Lucy
24th April 2008, 19:30

You would make a good politician, "I wasn't lying I was economical with the actuality"

I can hardly believe I used to think you were one of the gentler, sweeter men on this board.

Bagpuss
24th April 2008, 19:31
I apologise if I got you wrong but it seems you want to argue somantics with me at any oportunity

BrilloPad
24th April 2008, 19:34
Thanks Brillo. I don't think I want to risk it, the world doesn't need anyone else as forked up as me.

At least you are better off than me - and I have 3 kids. poor little darlings...

Lucy
24th April 2008, 19:35
I apologise if I got you wrong but it seems you want to argue somantics with me at any oportunity

I would rather not argue with you at all.

If you say things like 'women only care about the colour' - or attack SA about her weight, I will probably respond unfavourably.

Bagpuss
24th April 2008, 19:36

If you say things like 'women only care about the colour' - or attack SA about her weight, I will probably respond unfavourably.

When Lucy attacks!:laugh

Lucy
24th April 2008, 19:36
At least you are better off than me - and I have 3 kids. poor little darlings...

You will all be okay:smile

Bagpuss
24th April 2008, 19:37

Imagine someone who runs out on a date because the guy is "bald and fat"

Lucy
24th April 2008, 19:37
When Lucy attacks!:laugh

:confused:

Lucy
24th April 2008, 19:40

What are you talking about?

Bagpuss
24th April 2008, 19:47
What are you talking about?

all I'm saying in those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones:tongue

Lucy
24th April 2008, 19:48
all I'm saying in those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones:tongue

I still don't understand what you are on about. I've never even met you.

Wilmslow
24th April 2008, 20:22
I still don't understand what you are on about. I've never even met you.

*Sits back with popcorn*

PAH
24th April 2008, 20:28
I suppose if you measure a car by how good it is at beating the local chavs away from the lights,

It's not the chavs, it's the sponge and bucket merchants. 0-60 before they can say "oi, where's me money!".

PAH
24th April 2008, 20:32

Technically, that may not be true. Don't want to worry you or anything.

Churchill
29th June 2008, 06:07

You should've bought an R8, I did.:rollin:

BrilloPad
29th June 2008, 07:07
How is the Wilmslow-Lucy relationship going?

Churchill
29th June 2008, 07:10
How is the Wilmslow-Lucy relationship going?

I think Wilmslow is trying to find the right hole...:eek:

BrilloPad
29th June 2008, 07:42
I think Wilmslow is trying to find the right hole...:eek:

I think one should try them all before deciding.

Particularly when plaing golf.

Churchill
29th June 2008, 07:46
I think one should try them all before deciding.

Particularly when plaing golf.

Hmmm, yes but you have to get them in the correct order otherwise you could be in a right mess...

...and the R&A wouldn't like it either!

EqualOpportunities
29th June 2008, 09:14

I thought that had stayed buried for an impressively long time...

Churchill
29th June 2008, 09:25
I thought that had stayed buried for an impressively long time...

He might be a saggy old, baggy old cloth cat but there's nothing wrong with his... what's the word?

Lucy
29th June 2008, 10:01
He might be a saggy old, baggy old cloth cat but there's nothing wrong with his... what's the word?

frontal lobe?

Churchill
29th June 2008, 10:06
frontal lobe?

How are your lobes today darling? :hug:

OwlHoot
29th June 2008, 10:08
I wonder what trauma caused Lucy's PTSD? Most likely a car accident.

Lucy
29th June 2008, 10:09
How are your lobes today darling? :hug:

:spank: bad doggy

tired, a little wiped out, but I will be fine. Load of coursework to do.

Yourself?

Lucy
29th June 2008, 10:11
I wonder what trauma caused Lucy's PTSD? Most likely a car accident.

It's complex PTSD, slightly different.

Not a car accident.

OwlHoot
29th June 2008, 10:31
It's complex PTSD, slightly different.

Not a car accident.

Crikey, I did a Google on complex PTSD (http://www.ncptsd.va.gov/ncmain/ncdocs/fact_shts/fs_complex_ptsd.html) and it seems the primary cause is a prolonged period (months to years) of total control by another.

Quoting from that article "The other criteria are symptoms that tend to result from chronic victimization".

Diver
29th June 2008, 10:36
Crikey, I did a Google on complex PTSD (http://www.ncptsd.va.gov/ncmain/ncdocs/fact_shts/fs_complex_ptsd.html) and it seems the primary cause is a prolonged period (months to years) of total control by another.

Quoting from that article "The other criteria are symptoms that tend to result from chronic victimization".

Yep! that'll do it, the poor girls definitely Victimised on here

Churchill
29th June 2008, 10:39
:spank: bad doggy

tired, a little wiped out, but I will be fine. Load of coursework to do.

Yourself?

I'm in lust.
(Possibly more than lust...)

Wilmslow
29th June 2008, 10:55

Yikes - I cannot seeing ANYONE being able to control our Lucy......

EqualOpportunities
29th June 2008, 11:03

Wristwatch.

Lucy
29th June 2008, 11:10
I'm in lust.
(Possibly more than lust...)

Ooooh, do tell, what happened? Did you meet someone?

SueEllen
29th June 2008, 11:38
Yep! that'll do it, the poor girls definitely Victimised on here

Do you mean "girls" as in plural or "girl's"?

Everyone here is nice to me :D but some of you are horrid to the other women.

RichardCranium
29th June 2008, 11:41

This forum is predominantly populated by IT people.

What did you expect? Social skills?

Churchill
29th June 2008, 11:51
Ooooh, do tell, what happened? Did you meet someone?

Yes I have, and she's very nice. :D

Diver
29th June 2008, 12:02

My mum always said I was illiterate?

I think that was the word she used :D

RichardCranium
29th June 2008, 12:10
My mum always said I was illiterate?

I think that was the word she used :D
But how do you know she was your real mum? She might have been faking it.

(I'm close to coming up with something funny, but can't quite get there. I'm thinking of the Essex girl joke where the doctor says she's pregnant and she's shocked & surprised and asks "But who is the mother?")

NickFitz
29th June 2008, 12:19
Yes I have, and she's very nice. :D

:spel he's (http://forums.contractoruk.com/members/hairyarsedbloke.html)

Diver
29th June 2008, 12:19

:rollin:

Churchill
29th June 2008, 12:26

Now now boys, be nice.