• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fighting the muslim terrorists in Britain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fighting the muslim terrorists in Britain

How best can the people of Britain fight these murderous scumbag religious fanatics?

Is it time the government accepted a few home truths?

1. Multiculturalism is bollox
    2. Having no border controls and no immigration policy coupled with an asylum seeker free for all is not a good idea when there is Jihad upon us.
    3. The ideaology fundamental to Islam is not compatible with western values in the 21st century

Really it's time to sort this mess out and give up the wishy washy leftie liberalism, before these guys let off a batch of nukes or other mass destruction weapons in London. Ooo it makes me mad.

Originally posted by DimPrawn
    How best can the people of Britain fight these murderous scumbag religious fanatics?
    [..]
    2. Having no border controls and no immigration policy coupled with an asylum seeker free for all is not a good idea when there is Jihad upon us.
    [..]
    Aheemmmm... all the bombers were native english people.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Linking multiculturalism and these acts makes as much sense as linking Al Queda and Saddam's Iraq.

They were born here, and I imagine they'd have been just as radicalised under any government we elect which would have gone to war - which would have been any one but the Liberal's I imagine.

Don't know about the ideology of Islam - clearly there is an issue with some muslim extremists, in this country and around the world but it still doesn't represent majority muslim from what I can gather. That majority opinion in the UK is what we need to tap into to stop these sort of horrors happening, marginalsing more muslims by blaimg them all for it is only going to push more into the extremist camp.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw
        They were born here
        The issue is with the way they were raised -- if you look at muslim communities then you will find that they don't mix, but segregate and live in their own small places. This does not encourage to learn language (some of them don't), this does not encourage to have friends outside of that closed community.

All this makes it easier to blow up a bunch of people elsewhere.

Comment

It's nothing to do with Christian vs Muslim vs Jew. It's about power, specifically hatred, fear and envy of the power of the West. It's also about preserving an ancient way of life, complete with dictators, enslavement of women as so on.

The biggest mistake the West can make is to see only one amorphous enemy when in fact there are many, each of which should be tackled differently.

Comment

Well given one of the first four wasn't raised in a muslim community and was instead a convert, and that plenty of other muslims are raised in these communities and don't go around blowing innocent people up because of some deranged extremist religious beliefs,I 'm not sure I'd agree with your analysis ATW.

But that's not the issue for me anyway - how do we stop it, is the issue. That in my mind involves a few things - like not letting the preachers of hate stay here any more, but more importantly getting the muslim community onside and actively fighting the bad guys in there midst - they are in a position to do it, we're not. If we can't do that we're in for a lot more years of heinous acts.

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

immigration

immigration dont work - these bombers may have been born here but at the end of the day their parents were probably immigrants...

Comment

Originally posted by DBNOv4.0
                these bombers may have been born here but at the end of the day their parents were probably immigrants...
                Pretty astute observation that ...

Comment

Mr

I hate to sound like a certain West Ham OAP fan but in his words 'send the buggers back'

Comment

1. Multiculturalism is bollox
                    Without new ideas coming into society from without we would be still stuck in the middle ages, burning witches at the stake

Having no decent immigration policy is always stupid. But not so much case of stop everyone, case of "do they sit there preaching kill everyone who does not accept our beleifs back home?" If thats the case then get rid of them and thats been the problem here.
                    3. The ideaology fundamental to Islam is not compatible with western values in the 21st century
                    Nor is the fundamental ideaology of ANY religion in my opinion, take USA, rapidly becoming a fundamental Christian country, already they block family planning aid to 3rd world countrys now they are trying to get rid of abortion back home and outlaw the teaching of evolotion in favor of creationism, this will be only the first step on a long and slippery slope.

immigration dont work - these bombers may have been born here but at the end of the day their parents were probably immigrants...
                    Or their grandparents or great grandparents, hell virtually everyone is an immigrants if you go back far enough.
                    Saying thier parents or whatever were immigrants is immaterial, what counts is who they themselves are and how they have been merged into society, both by the actions of their community and the other "established" communities.

Sure we all love to say the muslim communities don't merge/mix with the christian communities here but if you look closely enough you will find thats down to both communities. Like how many here would be willing to move to a prodominatly black/muslim area if they had choice between that or a white one? Few i think.

Takes two to tango

Comment

Working...
                    X