• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mary Celeste

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mary Celeste

Don't know why I bothered getting up and coming in today. There are 10 people in our project team at ClientCo...

3 are working from home,
    2 don't work Fridays,
    1 was laid off yesterday,
    1 at a different office,
    1 fixing his boiler and
    1 MIA,

leaving just me... it's eerily quiet...
    It's about time I changed this sig...

A perfect day for personal admin, some shopping, a long lunch, and to go home early ! You are

Comment

Very quiet here today too...

Too quiet....

T

Comment

I've been dumped on the otherside of the office for the duration of my contract...it has it's advantages; I don't actually know whether anyone else is in!
        B00med!

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
          Don't know why I bothered getting up and coming in today. There are 10 people in our project team at ClientCo...

3 are working from home,
          2 don't work Fridays,
          1 was laid off yesterday,
          1 at a different office,
          1 fixing his boiler and
          1 MIA,

leaving just me... it's eerily quiet...
          I'm the only one on my team in too, and I have to leave soon for a meeting in another building. Now I miss Zurich I had a driver there
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
            A perfect day for personal admin, some shopping, a long lunch, and to go home early ! You are
            I was thinking of doing sothething different than a usual day tho...
            It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
              I'm the only one on my team in too, and I have to leave soon for a meeting in another building. Now I miss Zurich I had a driver there
              I thought you said you had never worked outside the square mile?

Comment

There's only 3 people at my place too: Me, myself, and I.

Me is so full of himself (always me, me, me), so I and myself don't really get on with him. I is always giving me demands (I want, I need), which leaves just myself. It's a bit of an odd bunch here.
                Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                Feist - I Feel It All
                Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

There are approximately another 2000 people here with me.
                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Wow, just looked round the office and I'm the only one here too. Spookily quiet.

The really weird bit is that I'm still in my dressing gown.

Gotta love WFH Fridays. Wonder what flavour pot noodle to have for lunch.

Comment

Working...
                    X