• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend

I'm going to start this off.....

I'm going on holiday tomorrow
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

First weekend in ages with no plans.

Staying off the booze or I'll lose the willpower to stay off the cigs - day three and not quite climbing the walls yet.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Have a good one - Teneriffe watch out!!!

Out with Mrs BATTS for a birthday dinner tomorrow evening

Comment

Pub tonight

Viewing a house tomorrow

No other plans... relax!
        It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          Staying off the booze or I'll lose the willpower to stay off the cigs - day three and not quite climbing the walls yet.
          Keep at it clippy! Booze is definitly a quitters enemy. I'm at about 3½ months
          It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Going to visit future mother-in-law during which I'll get to see our ex-pet dog and going shopping for necessaries.

This also enables future Mr KathyWoolfe to record the wrestling PPV early on monday morning.

On sunday going to see Mamma Mia at the Glasgow SECC - one of my future mother-in-laws birthday pressies.

About the first weekend in a long time that I'm actually doing something.

PS. I'm one of the lucky ones up here in Scotland to have got a tank full of petrol so my plan B is sorted
            Last edited by KathyWoolfe; 25 April 2008, 08:56.
            It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              I'm going to start this off.....

I'm going on holiday tomorrow
              There will be room in the shoe shops the weekend then

Have a fab time, bring us back a stick of rock
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                Going to visit future mother-in-law during which I'll get to see our ex-pet dog and going shopping for necessaries.

This also enables future Mr KathyWoolfe to record the wrestling PPV early on monday morning.

On sunday going to see Mamma Mia at the Glasgow SECC - one of my future mother-in-laws birthday pressies
                out

what is the difference between in-laws and out-laws? out-laws are wanted.

HTH

Comment

I shall be sleeping - ALOT

Comment

Golf/booze tour with mates.

Comment

Working...
                    X