• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How can we tackle the suicide bombers...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can we tackle the suicide bombers...

See through rucksacks for all non-whites? A bit controversial but it would work.

How about every Muslim in Britain must sign a sworn statement on the Koran that they will not take part in a Jihad against Britain.

If these bombers are Muslim extremists, they will refuse and would face instant exile or life imprisonment without parole.

Comment

Originally posted by DBNOv4.0
      See through rucksacks for all non-whites? A bit controversial but it would work.
      Or back to nakedness for all

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
        If these bombers are Muslim extremists, they will refuse and would face instant exile or life imprisonment without parole.
        It won't work -- I believe they get right to lie or even do things that are supposedly against Koran while on a mission in the enemy territory, think they get special dispensation for that or something to that effect.

Comment

Originally posted by DBNOv4.0
          What about all the white muslims? Some 14,000 in the UK alone.

Comment

Originally posted by GiGo
            Ahemmm.. some people would still find a place to carry bombs
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Nakedness for all??? On a crowded tube the unfettered stench of my arse would wipe out more commuters than a rucksack of Sarin.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Some 14,000 in the UK alone.

Some 14,000 in the UK alone....

They should be sent to prison and beaten

Comment

Why don't they bury their remains in pig skins and widely publicise the fact. Or something else that they fear more than death

Comment

Originally posted by GiGo

One drawback there...

Threaded...

Comment

Working...
                    X