• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should men be compelled....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should men be compelled....

Driving home yesterday afternoon, doing about 30 down Washway road, Altricham, and I saw the most gorgeous pair of legs supporting a fantastic short skirt and @rse.
    I looked up and was nearly into the back of a bus

my question is this ...Should men be compelled to wear blinkers when driving in the spring/summer months ?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Driving home yesterday afternoon, doing about 30 down Washway road, Altricham, and I saw the most gorgeous pair of legs supporting a fantastic short skirt and @rse.

my question is this ...Should men be compelled to wear blinkers when driving in the spring/summer months ?

Perhaps if you have a pot noodle (+ the obligatory) prior to leaving work you might concentrate on the road a bit more?
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Evern worse, I once did that when my wife was in the car.
      Luckily she never saw why I wasn't paying enough attention
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

I was at a set of lights the other day, and there was a quite good looking woman waiting to cross. She got the green-man but didn't move off. She was looking in my general direction so I waved and called out that she had the green man. She called back that she was mesmerized by my legs, and smiled sweetly.

threaded in "it takes two to tango" mode.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          Perhaps if you have a pot noodle (+ the obligatory) prior to leaving work you might concentrate on the road a bit more?
          Indeed. I'm normally ok for up to 6-7 minutes afterwards.
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
            I was at a set of lights the other day, and there was a quite good looking woman waiting to cross. She got the green-man but didn't move off. She was looking in my general direction so I waved and called out that she had the green man. She called back that she was mesmerized by my legs, and smiled sweetly.

Threaded I'm mesmerised by all those gorgeous, um, sausages in your avatar

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post

No idea why but that made me laugh. Threaded wipe your mouth there is still a little bs dripping from it.

Comment

ha ha, classic - you sound like Mike "Porky" Parry off the great TalkSport

Comment

Originally posted by kirk View Post
                  ha ha, classic - you sound like Mike "Porky" Parry off the great TalkSport
                  A modern day hero "oh yes I was quite a catch in my younger days"

Parryoke was the funniest thing ever
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

The other day I was walking down the road when some woman driving along got distracted by me and went into the back of a bus.

HRH

Comment

Working...
                    X