• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mayor of London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayor of London

Not long to go now.

For those of us affected – who will you vote for and why?

Yes the poll’s coming!!
    Boris
    53.19%
    Ken
    10.64%
    The other one
    8.51%
    Andyw
    8.51%
    HRH
    0.00%
    Flip off I’m from oop neuorth you sad southern b’stard
    19.15%
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Surely Dick Whittington is a shoe in?
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Where's the they're all lying, womanising wastrels (apart from the other one of course, who may lie but doesn't womanise)

Comment

If I lived in London I'd vote for Boris
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by HYpno27 View Post
          Where's the they're all lying, womanising wastrels

Is that where they dress up as Margaret Thatcher whenever they go down the shop for a bag of coal? Maybe that's just a northern thing.
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Whewre is the Matt O'Connor option?

Comment

I honestly can't think of a tuliptier choice.

Makes you wonder if that really is the best London has got to offer.

Can't stand red Ken, for the obvious reasons.

To paraphrase - I wouldn't trust Boris to operate a mop. I wouldn't trust Boris to run Trumpton. I wouldn't trust Boris to help me cross the road. I wouldn't trust him to run me a bath. etc etc. Maybe in the home coutnies, maybe a minor cabinet post - but not a major financial capital, multicultural city etc etc.

Then there's the gay ex copper, and the rest.

I mean, FFS. What's the point.
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I shall put the gay ex copper as choice number one, then Boris as number two.

I can't stand Ken and all of his self-publicity.

<made up but probably true>
                If he'd maintained the advertising budget from pre-mayor days the council tax would be 15% less.
                </made up but probably true>
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

After seeing Boris in live debate last night there is no way I would vote for him, he comes across as total frigging idot, I wanted to like him but I think he make London a laughing stock, he is like a school boy. On the other hand I've never really had a problem with Ken, his frank admission that he went for the Olympics not for 3 weeks worth of sport but for the money is fair enough. I really hope for the sake of London Boris doesnt get in.

The gay copper comes across very well though, I think its gay copper, Ken then the independent bloke who used to be a boxer

Comment

Not enough options!

Where are the Greens, UKIP, English Democrats and the God Squad?
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                    X