• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Men

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men

Driving back from a gorgeous little restaurant in North Norfolk last night, was stopped by the filth and fined for speeding. Was driving BF's car, which I have been stopped in a few times, but have always managed to smile my way out of it. They weren't interested in the car I was driving, my smile or my very nice dress.
    Pigs.

Stopped at tesco after that asked BF to buy me a bottle of vodka, as I was so miffed, he went in and was gone for ages. Came back with a newspaper, half a dozen eggs, milk and a Curly flipping Wurly.
    Tw*t.

He did it on purpose.
    Its a technique men use to make sure you don't bother asking them again in the future
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
      Driving back from a gorgeous little restaurant in North Norfolk last night, was stopped by the filth and fined for speeding. Was driving BF's car, which I have been stopped in a few times, but have always managed to smile my way out of it. They weren't interested in the car I was driving, my smile or my very nice dress.
      Pigs.

Stopped at tesco after that asked BF to buy me a bottle of vodka, as I was so miffed, he went in and was gone for ages. Came back with a newspaper, half a dozen eggs, milk and a Curly flipping Wurly.
      Tw*t.
      Give Nick a ring.

http://www.freemankeepondriving.com/
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

They weren't interested in the car I was driving, my smile or my very nice dress.
        Pigs.
        Men are never interested in dresses. 'Thats a nice dress' means 'I like staring at your cleavage'. Ditto with the smile thing.

Why do women assume they deserve special treatment due to some of them being nice to look at for 10 years of their lives?

Maybe your looks are fading, time to get used to being treated normally love. This is why middle aged women are so bitter, it dawns on them that they didn't have sparkling personalities after all.

Comment

Yup, when a woman's looks have gone she's got nothing. Serves them right for spending years working on the outside while being dumb as **** on the inside

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            He did it on purpose.
            Its a technique men use to make sure you don't bother asking them again in the future
            Seriously, I have done this many times in various ways. Since it is no longer PC to slap errant women we have to utilise subterfuge. Men should not feel guilt in anyway for this behaviour as women do the similar manipulative techniques all the time and they are far better at it.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

What they all said is

Comment

Pigs.

Tw*t.

You are clearly not as pretty as your delusions tell you.

Dont feel bad, ugly woman like you can still get shags.... with ugly guys.

Comment

Lucy, take no notice of them. The copper obviously had a speeding ticket quota to meet, and would have fined Sharon Stone flexing her legs in a microskirt, for doing 41 in a 40 zone.

P.S. I've no sympathy for you BTW, as I can't stand people speeding along twisty turny little goat tracks they're pleased to call country roads.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                    You are clearly not as pretty as your delusions tell you.

Dont feel bad, ugly woman like you can still get shags.... with ugly guys.
                    You offering then?

Comment

Working...
                    X