• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sorry seems to be the easiest word

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry seems to be the easiest word

I just want you all to know how very, very, sorry I am that the security forces accidently pulverised the brain of your illegal immigrant son with 7 bullets (and one in the shoulder). It was a real tragedy that he didn't stop when told, but let me assure you plently of other totally innocent people will get their brains splattered all over the pavement before this is all over. This deeply regrettable incident reminds us all that the blame for these inhuman acts lies at the terrorist's door. Yes, those who commit acts of terror and who support acts of terror carry the guilt for this atrocity. And we all know their identities.

I expect he was travelling in zone one on a zone two ticket as well.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

If only they'd killed him with just one bullet!

Comment

Originally posted by PerlOfWisdom

Very good, pearl! The hand-wringing armchair counter-terrorism experts do seem to think it makes some sort of difference. Mind you, a lot of them simply watch too many movies and think you can do things like shoot the gun out of an armed man's hand.

Had it turned out he had a bomb and set it off, I guarantee all the conspiracy theorists would be saying the police should have shot him (especially if one of their friends or relatives was killed).

Comment

Originally posted by PerlOfWisdom
          Yes, bullets are very expensive. They are too good for these people. Why not round up any non-white "suspect" and put them into some sort of camp. Of course, they must earn their keep so we could provide work for them. It need only be a temporary measure until some other, final solution, is put into place.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
            Yes, bullets are very expensive. They are too good for these people. Why not round up any non-white "suspect" and put them into some sort of camp. Of course, they must earn their keep so we could provide work for them. It need only be a temporary measure until some other, final solution, is put into place.
            They'd probably all escape. I know, we could recruit some enthusiastic individuals to watch over and administer these 'installations'. They could be called the Security Staff.
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

gimme a high five

Of course they killed him with one bullet.

It was probably the first but it may have been number eight. Who knows , only Allah

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I wonder if it was his bowling arm.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
                  Why not round up any non-white "suspect" and put them into some sort of camp.
                  I thought that is what they were doing, the camp being Oblivion Towers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                    Very good, pearl! The hand-wringing armchair counter-terrorism experts do seem to think it makes some sort of difference. Mind you, a lot of them simply watch too many movies and think you can do things like shoot the gun out of an armed man's hand.
                    That is not what I've said.

Can I ask you Lucifer. Do you agree with the investigation into the shooting of this young man or would you prefer such an investigation not take place ?

Comment

Working...
                    X