• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's the best thing to come out of Brazil?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the best thing to come out of Brazil?

Please vote.
    Pele, the legendary Brazilian soccer ace
    25.00%
    The style of bikini waxing known as "The Brazilian"
    50.00%
    Senor AndyW
    25.00%

The poll is expired.

This reminds me of when bf and I were walking into the city the other day and he asked 'where exactly are we going?' before I could answer we walked past a beautician with a sign outside 'hollywoods £25, brazillians £20'. He then said 'what is a hollywood, is it like a brazillian?' I then managed to squeeze a word in and say 'I think it's under the castle', bf then says 'I'm proud of my cock but I've never heard it called a castle before'

boom boom

Comment

You forget to include the REAL answer to this one. My grandfather.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
        This reminds me of when bf and I were walking into the city the other day and he asked 'where exactly are we going?' before I could answer we walked past a beautician with a sign outside 'hollywoods £25, brazillians £20'. He then said 'what is a hollywood, is it like a brazillian?' I then managed to squeeze a word in and say 'I think it's under the castle', bf then says 'I'm proud of my cock but I've never heard it called a castle before'

boom boom
        Curious that hollywoods cost more than brazilians, because according to here the hollywood is the "completely hairless" option, whereas a brazilian leaves a landing strip, and I'd have thought the latter was more demanding for the beautician.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
          Please vote.
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Bubble butts.
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

nuts

Comment

coconuts ?

Comment

Working...
                X