• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I tried to cross the street in front of Alan Sugar's Rolls Royce yesterday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to cross the street in front of Alan Sugar's Rolls Royce yesterday

I tried to cross the street in front of Alan Sugar's Rolls Royce yesterday and I tell you he didn't let me walk in front of his car.

He was going up a side street past Harrods in London.

The funny thing is that I later saw his same car parked outside (and I swear on my life) a Kebab shop (with a greasy cafe next to it) just accross from South Kensington tube station. His car registration was 'AMS 1' and it only just clicked after the event. (and yes even posh South Ken has greasy cafes but not many).

The rear passenger windows had tinted glass which I can't remember from the series. I guess its his revenge for me posting those rather rude remarks regarding his show.

If he'd run you over he'd have leant out the window and said "You're Tyred".

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

And if you were killed, he might say "you're pyred"

IGMC.
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

And if you had bounced over the bonnet, and been thrown into the air, he would have shouted "You're highered"

IGMC

Comment

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
            His car registration was 'AMS 1' and it only just clicked after the event.
            That begs a paintbrush and adding an H and a T.
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Given it happened outside Harrods, maybe he was aiming for an "You're Fayed"

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                    Given it happened outside Harrods, maybe he was aiming for an "You're Fayed"
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X