• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

forget diesel

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

forget diesel

Water is the way forward.

Alledgedly........

http://www.runyourcarwithwater.com/?...FRlP1AodEDPZFA

nice skirt!
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Warning to those with speakers some talking bint comes up

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        Water is the way forward.

Alledgedly........

http://www.runyourcarwithwater.com/?...FRlP1AodEDPZFA
        allegedly

That link doesn't work for me.

Comment

Scam like this tick me off.

They always have something like "The usual price is $400 dollars, but the sale ends today in 3 nanoseconds time and you can get yours for just $299 if you click immediately now"

Seriously, if someone did invent a pure H20 car (and I have heard that they have already), selling it would be the most stupidiest thing to do.

Put it for free on the public domain.

Keeping it to yourself is not only anti-altruistic, but more likely to get it purchased by an oil company for silly money before the idea is "buried".

Or more likely, you get buried after a freak car accident....

It's safer once it goes in the public domain.
          Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

I thought for a minute there someone had invented nuclear fusion and managed to go public with it before being assasinated by Oil Sheiks. Ah well guess not. I'll have to struggle on with my Mr Fusion flux capacitor for now.
            Moving to Montana soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon

Comment

Farnsworth?

Comment

Working...
              X