• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bit of a Bad Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit of a Bad Day

Bit of bad news today.

A friend of the family has lost their son and girlfriend to the bomb in Egypt.

Just want to express my condolences to all those affected by this outbreak of terrorism.
    Do you think people who pack the confectionary into boxes at fudge making factories tell people what they do for a living?

Originally posted by sparklelard
    Bit of bad news today.

A friend of the family has lost their son and girlfriend to the bomb in Egypt.

Just want to express my condolences to all those affected by this outbreak of terrorism.

If they hadn't been there, it wouldn't have happened.

Comment

My condolences also to all those affected.
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Sparklelard, that's terrible news.

One of my father's old colleagues lost her sister and brother-in-law in a terrorist attack in Egypt a few years ago. The sister had gone on holiday to celebrate successfully beating cancer, only to die from an al-Qaeda bullet.
        Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
          My condolences also to all those affected.

Well Chico, it was your "God" that let it happen, don't you think you're being rather two-faced here?

Comment

Spod so you are blaming God for the actions of terrorists?
            Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

No Chico, I'm accusing you of being two faced and of jumping on the sympathy bandwagon.

Anyone who visits the middle-east at the moment takes their life in their own hands.
              Last edited by SupremeSpod; 26 July 2005, 08:09.

Comment

I think he's blaming blinkered christians, rather than god.
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

And how am I being two faced? So A Christian cannot express condolence for victims of terrorism? Ok... why?
                  Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                    Sparklelard, that's terrible news.

One of my father's old colleagues lost her sister and brother-in-law in a terrorist attack in Egypt a few years ago. The sister had gone on holiday to celebrate successfully beating cancer, only to die from an al-Qaeda bullet.

f it was a few years ago, I think you mean the luxor arracke, then it wasn't the Qaeda!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X