• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has anyone ever seen Hollywood?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone ever seen Hollywood?

What's it like? Is it just how one would imagine it?

How do you imagine it?

My wife's been there and wasn't too impressed (that went for LA as a whole). Haven't been there myself but there's always hope
    Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
      Completely hairless. It's the Brazilian wax treatment that has the landing strip.

Comment

It's nice - prefer San Diego though, it's like LA without all the hype and attitude.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I thought LA was pretty horrible, air of menace, dirty, the city is a no go area after dark. Worth a quick visit, San Francisco much better and you can walk around.
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
            It's a dump. Not much better than Solihull.

Comment

I had an American girlfriend once and she lived in Santa Monica, worked in LA. I preferred the former - beaches for the win.

If you're after a 'Hollywood style' experience of star spotting then Beverly Hills / West Hollywood is where it is at.
              Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

biggest tupliehole to exist.

My god what a SCAM! Its HOOOOOORIBLE.

STAY away from it. Oh god.

While I went for a pee at a local market, my wife managed to get surrounded and propositioned by a gang of 6 black locals... not pleasant. She's only small, im not much bigger, what do you do with 6 guys from "the hood".... ergh

TM

Comment

Originally posted by themistry View Post

While I went for a pee at a local market, my wife managed to get surrounded and propositioned by a gang of 6 black locals... not pleasant. She's only small, im not much bigger, what do you do with 6 guys from "the hood".... ergh

TM
                  Pop a cap in their ass?
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by themistry View Post

TM
                    Start beatboxing?

Comment

Working...
                    X