PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever seen Hollywood?

Moose423956
28th April 2008, 14:53
What's it like? Is it just how one would imagine it?

beaker
28th April 2008, 15:00
How do you imagine it?

My wife's been there and wasn't too impressed (that went for LA as a whole). Haven't been there myself but there's always hope :wink

Marina
28th April 2008, 15:00

Completely hairless. It's the Brazilian wax treatment that has the landing strip.

Jog On
28th April 2008, 15:06
It's nice - prefer San Diego though, it's like LA without all the hype and attitude.

Bagpuss
28th April 2008, 15:09
I thought LA was pretty horrible, air of menace, dirty, the city is a no go area after dark. Worth a quick visit, San Francisco much better and you can walk around.

moorfield
28th April 2008, 15:11

It's a dump. Not much better than Solihull.

Xenophon
28th April 2008, 15:19
I had an American girlfriend once and she lived in Santa Monica, worked in LA. I preferred the former - beaches for the win.

If you're after a 'Hollywood style' experience of star spotting then Beverly Hills / West Hollywood is where it is at.

themistry
28th April 2008, 15:29
biggest tupliehole to exist.

My god what a SCAM! Its HOOOOOORIBLE.

STAY away from it. Oh god.

While I went for a pee at a local market, my wife managed to get surrounded and propositioned by a gang of 6 black locals... not pleasant. She's only small, im not much bigger, what do you do with 6 guys from "the hood".... ergh

TM

Moscow Mule
28th April 2008, 15:30

While I went for a pee at a local market, my wife managed to get surrounded and propositioned by a gang of 6 black locals... not pleasant. She's only small, im not much bigger, what do you do with 6 guys from "the hood".... ergh

TM

Pop a cap in their ass?

Clippy
28th April 2008, 15:33

TM

Start beatboxing?

Jubber
28th April 2008, 15:45
Completely hairless. It's the Brazilian wax treatment that has the landing strip.

LOL - You're definitely a bloke, no bint would talk about a snatch like that.:smokin

alreadypacked
28th April 2008, 15:49
LOL - You're definitely a bloke, no bint would talk about a snatch like that.:smokin

Marina = Moose423956 :wave:

BoredBloke
28th April 2008, 15:55
I'd wanted to go to LA for years until I actually got there. It is Sh1t! The people are false but there are some fantastically inflated boobs out there though which made the whole thing a little easier to deal with.

Moose423956
28th April 2008, 15:56
Marina = Moose423956 :wave:

nope

Bagpuss
28th April 2008, 16:05
I had an American girlfriend once and she lived in Santa Monica, worked in LA. I preferred the former - beaches for the win.

It's stil not safe to walk around there from the other side of venice beach. Can't imagine living somewhere you have to drive anywhere over 1/2 mile for fear of getting mugged/shot/raped

vetran
28th April 2008, 22:34
Can't imagine living somewhere you have to drive anywhere over 1/2 mile for fear of getting mugged/shot/raped

Thats Nottingham & Slough out.

EqualOpportunities
28th April 2008, 22:37
Pop a cap in their ass?

Quality :rollin:

Start beatboxing?

Better still :rollin: :rollin:

themistry
29th April 2008, 08:16
Quality :rollin:

Better still :rollin: :rollin:

Better yet... bust a cap while beat boxing, that'll teach em.

On a serious note, it was one of the worst things ever, horrible... looking back... wish i had an AK with me to bust many caps :)

TM