• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Man U self destruct ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man U self destruct ...

Beaten by Barca tomorrow and will probably bottle it against West Ham and Wigan .
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Beaten by Barca tomorrow and will probably bottle it against West Ham and Wigan .
    I would bet against all of those happening. Two out of three maybe.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      I would bet against all of those happening. Two out of three maybe.
      WHS. Only cause Wigan couldn't beat a drum.

Comment

Apparantly Drogba is banned from Pat Lampards planting! Frank is scared he'll dive in the box.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          WHS. Only cause Wigan couldn't beat a drum.
          They drew with Chelsea if memory serves?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

If Chelsea acheive the same results as united they lose the league, so united still in the driving seat, unless chelsea score 17+ goals in the last two games which is about as likely as SASguru having that many friends.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

They drew with Chelsea if memory serves?
              West Ham have a good record against Man U of late so probably more likely if they do choke it would be against them I'd have thought.

Comment

West Ham is a tricky one, but I have a feeling Tevez will score against them

Chelsea have to play Bolton last game who might still need points to stay up.
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

erm you may have a point there, no hang on.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                    erm you may have a point there, no hang on.....

ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                    X