• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

GTA IV part III

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTA IV part III

ok - so who's got it already?
    Once your thumbs are down to the bone, use your fingers to type on here
    TIA
    Coffee's for closers

I stopped playing computer games when I reached puberty.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      At which point internet pr0n became more important?
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

I've got my copy. It's good. Damb good!

Crashing your car at speed now means you go through the cars windscreen. Hitting pedestrians means splatters of blood. Crashing your car in the dark means you loose your headlights (making driving much more interesting). Mustle cars sound exactly like they should. Very polished indeed.

It feels more grown up than it's predecessors, but it rocks. This is going to mean social isolation for days if you’re a GTA fan.

Tesco was VERY busy at midnight. I popped to Asda on the way home to look in and they'd only got PS3 left (and not many copies at that). 360 version was selling at 2:1 ratio according to the store manager.
        Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Pre-ordered mine from Tesco online last week. Dropped through my letterbox about 30 mins ago.

I guess it proves I'm addicted to CUK and the internet in general that I haven't even taken the shrink-wrapping off it yet.
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Sigh, I pre-ordered mine on AmazOWNED on the 9/4... checked their website yesterday to find that all orders placed AFTER 8/4 would be coming from a second shipment and would not be delivered until 6-8th May.

Probably just as well as I'm off for 4 days over the bank holiday weekend and have a million things to do other than spend 4 days playing on my PS3.
            The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

HTH
              I reached puberty when I stopped playing computer games
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Pre-ordered mine on Amazon. Dropped through the letterbox this morning. Am about to insert the disc. I may be some time...
                Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

I got it from a shop round the corner, £5 more expensive though :-( ... cancelled the AmazOWNED order online. Installed. Ready to go.
                  The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

I just need to drug the children and give the wife more than her fair share of wine over dinner and I'll be ready to go.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X