• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My first million

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first million

I had a brilliant idea yesterday, which should put me on the path to my first million.
    I was eating some monkey nuts and putting the shells in a tesco bag, when I noticed some bits of shell on my trousers. When I checked the floor, omg , it looked like a troop of orang utans had been having a tea party at my desk.

Hence my brain wave. Some sort of electro magnetic device that polarises the husks of monkey nuts, causing them to become drawn to a central 'magno-bag' from whence they can be easily placed into the tesco carrier. The clever bit - the frequency is set so that other objects are not affected, so your paper clips and pens remain undisturbed on your desk.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by zeitghost
    You do realise that you cannot now patent that brilliant concept since you've disclosed it?

I'll have the prototype ready by tomorrow afternoon, then it's off to China for Zeity...
    damn that scaley bugger
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

That's Orangutanist.

Comment

Surely lots of people here have already earned their first million, over the last 10-20 years?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Surely lots of people here have already earned their first million, over the last 10-20 years?
          I don't give a hoot about anyone elses million, only mine.

HTH.

Comment

I am working on my second million.

It is often said that the second one is easier than the first so I decided to crack on with the second million for now and go back to the first one later.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              Hence my brain wave. Some sort of electro magnetic device that polarises the husks of monkey nuts, causing them to become drawn to a central 'magno-bag' from whence they can be easily placed into the tesco carrier. The clever bit - the frequency is set so that other objects are not affected, so your paper clips and pens remain undisturbed on your desk.
              Too late, my company owns the patent to do this with droplets of ink...

Comment

Working...
              X