• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Goodbye Inside Track

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye Inside Track

"You can't lose mate! Sign here."

In a statement, Inside Track Executive, DimPrawn, said: "Whoops"
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

They're probably cutting and running following a recent exposé on TV.

Though they were only cashing in on people's stupidity. Like those buying BTLs over the odds in dodgy areas, because they'd not done their own research or even viewed the properties in some cases.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

"Due to the credit curnch"

Your companys not gone to the wall just becuase of the credit crunch. More likley people have woken upto the shisters that they are!

Comment

Makes me wish the Hacienda was still a nightclub

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post

Me too. Drove past it at the weekend after going to have a look at the Bodyworks exhibition near Granada studios. Just another block of flats now.

BTW Just because AtW is awol, doesn't mean you should revert to not putting a space before the smiley. It's very naughty.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

I just read about it. Looks like a winner. I mean property prices have risen so much over the past decade. Going by past performance, this cannot fail!

Hey, guess what, I can rent them out too! That would be like buying for the purpose of letting them out (BFPLO).

I can be a BFPLO tycoon. Then I can start a company called "Elite Road" and run expensive seminars..
              When you encounter speed humps, sound your horn in protest.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                Makes me laugh when they talk about Anthony Wilson being the king of Manchester live music. The guy who opened a famous dance club!
                What a promoter of live music!

Best club on Whitworth street was several doors down from that tourist bar.
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                X