• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OMG...Guess what I put in my mouth ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG...Guess what I put in my mouth ?

Yuk yuk yuk !
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Looked at the link and still have no idea

Comment

What's that in English?

Gummi Bear?
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

I guess a "BLOCKED CONTENT NOTIFICATION" is pretty yukky.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

It's like the bitterest, sourest taste I have ever experienced, second only in vileness to anything exhaled by this goverminent.

Imagine a sweet gummi bear.

Nothing like that.

These things are evil. They are shaped like picachu monsters, and ooze a toxic stench that withers the tongue on contact.

Just as you are starting to dry heave, they emit a sweet taste that nullifies the sour one.

If anyone remembers that famous Japanese show some years back, when contestants were tortured, then this is a gelatin equivalent of that.

I'm convinced the Japanese are sado-masochists.
          Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

It's like the bitterest, sourest taste I have ever experienced, second only in vileness to anything exhaled by this goverminent.

Imagine a sweet gummi bear.

Nothing like that.

These things are evil. They are shaped like picachu monsters, and ooze a toxic stench that withers the tongue on contact.

Just as you are starting to dry heave, they emit a sweet taste that nullifies the sour one.

If anyone remembers that famous Japanese show some years back, when contestants were tortured, then this is a gelatin equivalent of that.

I'm convinced the Japanese are sado-masochists.
            http://forums.contractoruk.com/528968-post18.html

HTH

Comment

you beat me to it!

Comment

/spew

C.S. Lewis

Comment

BLOCKED CONTENT NOTIFICATION
                  Is that a euphemism for "constipation" ?

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Is that a euphemism for "constipation" ?
                    Must be. I get emails from a load of a a**es every day but none that are so full of crap

Comment

Working...
                    X