• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Late Afternoon Sweet Binge Bonanza

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late Afternoon Sweet Binge Bonanza

I've just eaten a whole 215g bag of Maynards Sports Mixture and I don't feel very good about myself.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    I've just eaten a whole 215g bag of Maynards Sports Mixture and I don't feel very good about myself.
    Pretend it was a pot noodle and do the usual 'exercise' after. Calories burnt, problem sorted.

HTH.

Comment

Xeno..always check reviews and polls before you do things...

Maynards Sports Mixture
      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

I’m in a similar boat, with my hangover today (see Wilmslow ‘blog’ thread about feeling aweful) I’ve had a fry up for breakfast, beef casserole/chicken curry hybrid lunch and loads of chocolate and coffee.

I’m putting it all down to being a bad day

Maybe I’ll go to the gym later..
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          I’m in a similar boat, with my hangover today (see Wilmslow ‘blog’ thread about feeling aweful) I’ve had a fry up for breakfast, beef casserole/chicken curry hybrid lunch and loads of chocolate and coffee.

I’m putting it all down to being a bad day

Maybe I’ll go to the gym later..
          *Best* cure for a hangover is a swim in an icy cold* sea.

* maybe not icy cold - around 7-10 degrees should do it.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

That's the nearest I get to exercise too.

I like how Maynards Sports Mixture is just the right chewing consistency. Not too soft or too hard. Most others, such as wine gums, I've tried are too soft.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
              I like how Maynards Sports Mixture is just the right chewing consistency. Not too soft or too hard. Most others, such as wine gums, I've tried are too soft.
              Completely agree.

Still, I am regretting scoffing all of them in the space of about 30mins.

Comment

Stick your fingers down your throat.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post

HTH
                  Exactly - If Prescott can do it with his fat fingers ..

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post

HTH
                    If my waistline wasn't looking so good I would.

Comment

Working...
                    X