• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No we REALLY are doomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No we REALLY are doomed

Doomed

We are, pussbag thinks he knows about something other than cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
      We are, pussbag thinks he knows about something other than cars.
      Hurting from another intellectual beating?
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        Hurting from another intellectual beating?
        I understand if you are.

You need to get out more.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          You are NickyG and I claim my 5 free horsemen of the apocalypse.
          It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
            I understand you are right.

I need to get out more.

OK, I'll be easier on you next time!
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              OK, I'll go out to night and give some bird a good seeing to.
              Whatever makes you happy.

Comment

Some of these prophecies concern the demise of the United States over the next year, which will be followed by man's final world war. This last war will be the result of clashing religions and the governments they sway. Billions will die! This time will far exceed even the very worst times in all human history.
                I could have told you that.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I'll wait for the hollywood remake. They always come up with a happy ending.
                  Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                  Feist - I Feel It All
                  Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                    I'll wait for the hollywood remake. They always come up with a happy ending.

You won't be able to, you'll be burnt to a crisp with the rest of mankind.

Hopefully I'll be playing GTA IV when world war hits and I'll die a happy man.

Remember to stock up on tissues, pot noodles and a diesel generator to power the plasma, games console and kettle during the waiting period.

I thought the world was supposed to end in 2000 anyway. I'm still here, or am I mistaking this place for heaven?
                    Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X