• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good Old Gordon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Old Gordon

Did anybody see Gordon Brown's attempt to look like a happy jovial friendly chap at the end of the party political broadcast last night ? I wasn't sure if I wanted to be sick but in the end just went for

So it wasn't a nightmare I had last night. Interesting. Maybe that brunette with the skin tight catsuit was also real....

.... damn, just realised it was Kate Beckinsale I saw in Underworld the other night. I wondered why she was so insistent she sucked me. Woke up with a sore throat this morning. A lot of it around.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

No but I heard him on the radio this morning.

He's a lost cause...
      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Working...
      X