• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Come in numbeR8, you're time is up

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come in numbeR8, you're time is up

BMW to build new M1 to rival R8?

http://cars.uk.msn.com/News/car_news...mentid=8195375

At last, a new BMW that gives me wood. I like how they've not even pretended their drivers use the indicators, can't see any on this one!

I know it's only the beginnings of a concept car, so my old analogy of going on a dating site, arranging to meet a bird with a photo of Kelly Brook, and Kathy Burke turning up is probably still apt.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Originally posted by PAH View Post
    going on a dating site, arranging to meet a bird with a photo of Kelly Brook, and Kathy Burke turning up.
    Does that happen to you a lot
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
      Does that happen to you a lot
      Once would be too much.

As it happens I don't even get replies from the women I send messages to. So much for them not going for looks. Maybe if I pretended to own a shoe shop they'd be more interested.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
      X