• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2nd hand car, £20k?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd hand car, £20k?

What car would you go for within the following parameters:-

-- Price up to circa 20k.
    -- Low mileage / not more than 2 years old.
    -- Family car, spacious in front and back.
    -- Preferably a sports look/feel/drive.
    -- Must have luxury features like leather seats, climate control etc.
    -- Must be reputable, i.e. not a Passat for example.

Looking to replace my Mk4 Golf GTI which I love driving... but need to replace now.

Saab?
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

get a mondeo!!

Comment

Lexus IS
        Mazda 6 MPS
        Honda Civic type R

The new BMW 3 series is supposed to be good, but dull as ditchwater and very common
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

How can a family car (I am assuming large 4 door saloon?) have a sporting look?

Can you live with 2 doors (a coupe)?

What about a modern people carrier like the Ford S-MAX

http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/tol...icle700556.ece

The range starts at just under £17,000 and is still only at £22,000 when you get to the five-cylinder turbocharged 143mph 2.5 Titanium.

Comment

Are any of the larger Alfas worth a look or do they still sound great, but fall apart?
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Get a 5 door Focus ST-3 (leather as standard). Ticks all the boxes except maybe the last one.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

New model Nissan Qashqai or maybe the Xtrail.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Mazda 6 MPS
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

OK OK, no Passat...

How about a Phaeton?

It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Working...
                    X