• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The 'Humanzee' debate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 'Humanzee' debate

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/04...strikes_again/

The Scotsman reports today that Calum MacKellar, an Elder of the Church of Scotland who trained as a biochemist, has called for government action to prohibit the possible interbreeding of men and lady chimps to create "humanzees".
    Not really sure where to start with this one. I considered a Welsh Valleys joke but thought it would be bad taste.

Let it run and see where it goes...........
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/04...strikes_again/

Not really sure where to start with this one. I considered a Welsh Valleys joke but thought it would be bad taste.

Let it run and see where it goes...........
    I thought atw was a humanzee

Comment

<valleys pondlife>

She's a bit fit that there bird. Bit hairy like but I'd do 'er. She's well tidy like.
      Oi love. Nice shoes them boots.
      Coarse I loves you. I buys you chips don't I
      Whos coat is that there jacket on the floor.
      etc...
      </valleys pondlife>

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        <valleys pondlife>

She's a bit fit that there bird. Bit hairy like but I'd do 'er. She's well tidy like.
        Oi love. Nice shoes them boots.
        Coarse I loves you. I buys you chips don't I
        Whos coat is that there jacket on the floor.
        etc...
        </valleys pondlife>

Comment

"The Human Fertilisation and Embryo Bill prohibits the placement of animal sperm into a woman," the worried Christian told the Scotsman....Men could have kids with chimpanzees - gov must act
          Biochemists may be able to implant sperm into eggs but I don't think the technology yet exists to implant sperm into a chimpanzee

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Biochemists may be able to implant sperm into eggs but I don't think the technology yet exists to implant sperm into a chimpanzee
            I think that's where the "Welsh valleys" reference came in. The tried and tested method of getting sperm into anything!!

BTW, wouldn't it be a "chimpmanzee"?
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
              I think that's where the "Welsh valleys" reference came in.
              I didn't realise the Welsh valleys were so advanced in biochemistry.

BTW, wouldn't it be a "chimpmanzee"?
              Or Welshmanpanzee?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                Indeed, I thought there was a natural biological block of incompatible spermatoza or something...

Anyway, those ******* monkeys are very hairy and have ******* bad breath
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                X