• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Finally some Kharma!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally some Kharma!

Just got this email:

Title –
    SCAM VICTIMS REIMBURSEMENTS PROGRAMME
    Opening paragraph :

This is to bring to your notice that we are delegated from the UNITED NATIONS in Central Bank to pay 150 victims of scam $150,000 USD (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars Only each).You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount, get back to this office as soon as possible for the immediate payments of your $150,000 USD reimbursement funds.
    It looks like someone is finally doing something to help out those poor people who have been scammed by bogus emails from Nigeria!

Now – the thing is, I haven’t been scammed myself – or responded to any scam emails but I’ve been sent this. Do you think it is immoral to respond and take a slice of this nice free money?

Hmmmmmmm
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Sheer Genius!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

It's obviously a scam.

I'd hang on for the $200,000 that will be made available to the victims of the scam compensation scheme scam.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
      X