• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That West Country Bank Manager Hobbit from The Apprentice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That West Country Bank Manager Hobbit from The Apprentice

That West Country Bank Manager Hobbit from The Apprentice......

How could a muppet like that ever get two houses and a Porsche I will never know.

I think he just got carried away with it ... it was like the Emperor's New Clothes.

"Stupid, Fat, Lazy Hobbit !"

Last night's episode a bit boring - but next week looks promising. attacks on Sara imminent...

Comment

I think the end scene where they were all at home bickering pretty much summed this rabble up. Without doubt, this series candidates are the biggest bunch of feckwits by far.

They should re-name the programme Big Brother and be done with it.

BTW, when will that ugly gobby ginger bint be put out of her misery? FFS - saving the planet by mass producing greeting cards.

The scene in the boardroom when they started cheering when they won the task, hilarious. Get in there! Margarets face looked like someone had slipped her one without her knowing it.

Comment

I don't know, but everytime I see or hear this guy speak I want to punch him...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/cand...ontestant.html
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
          I think the end scene where they were all at home bickering pretty much summed this rabble up. Without doubt, this series candidates are the biggest bunch of flipwits by far.

They should re-name the programme Big Brother and be done with it.

Agreed. Raef seems the the brightest by far (his leadership and task management were exemplary), in spite of his poncy ways. But that's not saying much.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Agreed. Raef seems the the brightest by far (his leadership and task management were exemplary), in spite of his poncy ways. But that's not saying much.
            He's the only entrepreneur among them I think - the rest are.... permies....

Why do 'entrepreneurs' go on the apprentice to get a permie job anyway?

Is it for fame and notoriety so they can be speakers at those business startup seminars?

I love hearing them talk about how ruthless they are when it comes to 'anyone standing in my way'

That ginger one is going to fall spectacularly - I can't wait for that one. That aggressive barrow boy went down in my estimation as well.

There is a real playground - picking on the weaker ones - mentality this year, I reckon ginger would have got fired last night if she'd been taken in like she should have.

You could tell Srallan was frustrated he didn't have a chance to have a go at her.
            Last edited by Jog On; 1 May 2008, 10:21. Reason: there's more!
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
              He's the only entrepreneur among them I think - the rest are.... permies....

Why do 'entrepreneurs' go on the apprentice to get a permie job anyway?

Is it for fame and notoriety so they can be speakers at those business startup seminars?

Don't know what he does but it's free marketing, init?
              And yes I do reckon "the spoken word is his tool"
              Compared to the outrageous crap the others spout, his claim does have some element of truth - he does have a gift with words.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Next to go, I hope:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/cand...ontestant.html

'Mr Sophocles' - who can't spell - who doesn't even have a friend who can spell!

'Telesales Executive'

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Agreed. Raef seems the the brightest by far
                  I concur. Initially I thought he was a twat but I think he can be the only winner out of the lot of them. Having a go at that girl when she got back was totally unprofessional and fair play to Raef for being the only one to talk anything approaching common sense.

Unfortunately for the girl, she wasn't strong enough to stand up and tell them all to poke it...
                  Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
                    That West Country Bank Manager Hobbit from The Apprentice......

How could a muppet like that ever get two houses and a Porsche I will never know.

I think he just got carried away with it ... it was like the Emperor's New Clothes.

"Stupid, Fat, Lazy Hobbit !"
                    He's back to playing "the only gay in the village" as we speak.

Comment

Working...
                    X