• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...y-be-over.html

The worst of the credit crisis may now be over and markets could soon be on the road to recovery, the Bank of England believes.

In a report likely to reassure families struggling with soaring mortgage bills and falling house prices, the Bank's deputy governor, Sir John Gieve, said London's troubled money markets could soon recover from what is widely regarded as the worst crisis since the Great Depression.

He said: "The most likely path ahead is that confidence and risk appetite will return gradually in the coming months."

I think the banks orchestrated this "credit crisis" to get their hands on free tax payers money to flood the market with cheap money again, and make their previous billion pounds bonuses look like loose change.

Uber Boomed squared!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I think the banks orchestrated this "credit crisis" to get their hands on free tax payers money to flood the market with cheap money again, and make their previous billion pounds bonuses look like loose change.

Uber Boomed squared!!!
      And I think the govt went along with it so they could say how well they manage the economy

Comment

Working...
      X