• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shouldn't have eaten this late last night

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shouldn't have eaten this late last night

Had Sausage chips and beans from the chippy last night and now having to do some serious CROP DUSTING this morning

Charcol dog biscuits - work a treat. And they're nutritious as well.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

You happen to carry these with you all the time???? . I've got a muffin and coffee. We'll see what happens... Trouble is there is this gorgeous bird in the next cube... Dont want it floating over to her..

Comment

I use these:-

http://www.seapets.co.uk/product-det...egory/216.html

Activated charcoal has an extremely high surface area and binds chemicals and other materials by Van der Waals forces. The stuff used in gas masks and oder-eaters. Underwear should have this built in. Now there's a plan B....

Comment

You can buy charcoal tablets at any chemists.

Great blocker-upperer.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Bollocks, beaten to it...

http://www.flat-d.com/charcoal-underwear.html

Comment

After a race, if it's been particularly muddy, I'll drink a big bottle of Cola. I find that stops problems.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                After a race, if it's been particularly muddy, I'll drink a big bottle of Cola. I find that stops problems.
                I find coke useful also...
                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                  I find coke useful also...
                  But sticking it up your nose won't do much for your arse
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

QWERTY tummy

Originally posted by badger7579 View Post
                    Had Sausage chips and beans from the chippy last night and now having to do some serious CROP DUSTING this morning
                    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1774

Comment

Working...
                    X